As I’ve mentioned many times before, I’m a licensed contractor. And I’m probably in the last 10 years of my job. I do fantastic work and have a fantastic reputation. After all,it’s all I’ve ever done and I take pride in my work.I would say in my 35 years,99.99% of my business has come from YT.And 75% of that from upper middle class income brackets. Never don’t work for ghetto trash, but I have maybe worKef for 5 or 6 nigger customers in my entire career.And they were magic ones w/high income.(I still did not like it) If you met me, I’m exactly like I post. Just a little more uncensored and straight to the point!No love or compassion for the nigger!
Anyway I did this beautiful intricate backsplash for a good paying customer in a new home. It was in a housing complex and the supervisor was giving my name out, because he love the work. Right now is very busy and I can charge 20% more. I love that!
So, I am finishing up on this backsplash for this professional white middle class family man.. My work partner heads home, and I get a call from what sounds to be a Haitian ape bitch from hell. I have to maintain a level of decency on the phone because I can’t ruin my reputation. The supervisor gave out my number to this disgusting she boon and I would look at it w/no intention of working for the subhuman shitstain. It was only 100 numbers down the street and it said it would meet me within 10 minutes..
I spent the next 15 minutes talking to my customers neighbor, who is sunbathing in the backyard.We are discussing a possible patio tile job.And we are talking about life in general(it’s good to be friendly with clients).She hands me a cold drink.All of a sudden, my phone starts blowing up. Yeah, it’s the worthless nigger. It’s getting impatient. And, like who gives a fuck? I have less respect for niggers than I do red ants.And I feed red ants Andros on a regular basis. So I figure I’ll sit around here enjoy the scenery and conversation for another 20 minutes.
Anyway, I finally get to the nigger estimate.It’s a vile horrendous looking fat Haitian beast! It’s a brand new house in a lovely new subdivision. I feel sorry for the humans who paid over $300,000 to get in. The thing was about 5 foot two and weighs 300 pounds and wearing camo stretch pants! Hurt my eyes to look at it!Especially after the nice sweet lady I was talking to. So, I get in, get my measurement. It’s around a $600 backsplash. I quoted it $1500. It started grunting and charging towards me. I told it “step back!“ Then it pleaded for a lower price. I told it those are the prices, feel free to call someone else, have a nice day. If that thing touched me,They would’ve had to call my wife and daughters to bail me out!