Close

Likes Likes:  17

Thread: Nigger estimate

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger estimate

As I’ve mentioned many times before, I’m a licensed contractor. And I’m probably in the last 10 years of my job. I do fantastic work and have a fantastic reputation. After all,it’s all I’ve ever done and I take pride in my work.I would say in my 35 years,99.99% of my business has come from YT.And 75% of that from upper middle class income brackets. Never don’t work for ghetto trash, but I have maybe worKef for 5 or 6 nigger customers in my entire career.And they were magic ones w/high income.(I still did not like it) If you met me, I’m exactly like I post. Just a little more uncensored and straight to the point!No love or compassion for the nigger!
    Anyway I did this beautiful intricate backsplash for a good paying customer in a new home. It was in a housing complex and the supervisor was giving my name out, because he love the work. Right now is very busy and I can charge 20% more. I love that!
    So, I am finishing up on this backsplash for this professional white middle class family man.. My work partner heads home, and I get a call from what sounds to be a Haitian ape bitch from hell. I have to maintain a level of decency on the phone because I can’t ruin my reputation. The supervisor gave out my number to this disgusting she boon and I would look at it w/no intention of working for the subhuman shitstain. It was only 100 numbers down the street and it said it would meet me within 10 minutes..
    I spent the next 15 minutes talking to my customers neighbor, who is sunbathing in the backyard.We are discussing a possible patio tile job.And we are talking about life in general(it’s good to be friendly with clients).She hands me a cold drink.All of a sudden, my phone starts blowing up. Yeah, it’s the worthless nigger. It’s getting impatient. And, like who gives a fuck? I have less respect for niggers than I do red ants.And I feed red ants Andros on a regular basis. So I figure I’ll sit around here enjoy the scenery and conversation for another 20 minutes.
    Anyway, I finally get to the nigger estimate.It’s a vile horrendous looking fat Haitian beast! It’s a brand new house in a lovely new subdivision. I feel sorry for the humans who paid over $300,000 to get in. The thing was about 5 foot two and weighs 300 pounds and wearing camo stretch pants! Hurt my eyes to look at it!Especially after the nice sweet lady I was talking to. So, I get in, get my measurement. It’s around a $600 backsplash. I quoted it $1500. It started grunting and charging towards me. I told it “step back!“ Then it pleaded for a lower price. I told it those are the prices, feel free to call someone else, have a nice day. If that thing touched me,They would’ve had to call my wife and daughters to bail me out!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    As I’ve mentioned many times before, I’m a licensed contractor. And I’m probably in the last 10 years of my job. I do fantastic work and have a fantastic reputation. After all,it’s all I’ve ever done and I take pride in my work.I would say in my 35 years,99.99% of my business has come from YT.And 75% of that from upper middle class income brackets. Never don’t work for ghetto trash, but I have maybe worKef for 5 or 6 nigger customers in my entire career.And they were magic ones w/high income.(I still did not like it) If you met me, I’m exactly like I post. Just a little more uncensored and straight to the point!No love or compassion for the nigger!
    Anyway I did this beautiful intricate backsplash for a good paying customer in a new home. It was in a housing complex and the supervisor was giving my name out, because he love the work. Right now is very busy and I can charge 20% more. I love that!
    So, I am finishing up on this backsplash for this professional white middle class family man.. My work partner heads home, and I get a call from what sounds to be a Haitian ape bitch from hell. I have to maintain a level of decency on the phone because I can’t ruin my reputation. The supervisor gave out my number to this disgusting she boon and I would look at it w/no intention of working for the subhuman shitstain. It was only 100 numbers down the street and it said it would meet me within 10 minutes..
    I spent the next 15 minutes talking to my customers neighbor, who is sunbathing in the backyard.We are discussing a possible patio tile job.And we are talking about life in general(it’s good to be friendly with clients).She hands me a cold drink.All of a sudden, my phone starts blowing up. Yeah, it’s the worthless nigger. It’s getting impatient. And, like who gives a fuck? I have less respect for niggers than I do red ants.And I feed red ants Andros on a regular basis. So I figure I’ll sit around here enjoy the scenery and conversation for another 20 minutes.
    Anyway, I finally get to the nigger estimate.It’s a vile horrendous looking fat Haitian beast! It’s a brand new house in a lovely new subdivision. I feel sorry for the humans who paid over $300,000 to get in. The thing was about 5 foot two and weighs 300 pounds and wearing camo stretch pants! Hurt my eyes to look at it!Especially after the nice sweet lady I was talking to. So, I get in, get my measurement. It’s around a $600 backsplash. I quoted it $1500. It started grunting and charging towards me. I told it “step back!“ Then it pleaded for a lower price. I told it those are the prices, feel free to call someone else, have a nice day. If that thing touched me,They would’ve had to call my wife and daughters to bail me out!
    Nice work, Jim!! Haiticoons are the WORST!!

3. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know if that was such a good idea, JC. You are taking a chance by being alone with any sheboon,
    for even 30 seconds. She could make up any wild story, and there's no telling where that could lead.
    My friend showed up for a job at a high end condo development, that their go-to contractor wouldn't
    do. Before he even got his tools set up, the fat, ugly, woketurd schoolteacher was bad mouthing the go-to
    guy, who we all know is an accomplished professional, and great guy. Rather than take the bait, my pal
    packed up his gear, and split. Sure enough, she then was blabbing all kinds of nonsense about him, to
    anyone who would listen. The super then refused to send her any more contractors.

5. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The thing was about 5 foot two and weighs 300 pounds and wearing camo stretch pants!
    Sounds just like an ex-boss I had the misfortune to work for! Worst year of my professional life.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I don't know if that was such a good idea, JC. You are taking a chance by being alone with any sheboon,
    for even 30 seconds. She could make up any wild story, and there's no telling where that could lead.
    My friend showed up for a job at a high end condo development, that their go-to contractor wouldn't
    do. Before he even got his tools set up, the fat, ugly, woketurd schoolteacher was bad mouthing the go-to
    guy, who we all know is an accomplished professional, and great guy. Rather than take the bait, my pal
    packed up his gear, and split. Sure enough, she then was blabbing all kinds of nonsense about him, to
    anyone who would listen. The super then refused to send her any more contractors.
    I had no intension on working for the fat nigger pig!

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had no intension on working for the fat nigger pig!
    Watch the fat cariboon scream RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSS, now!!

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Watch the fat cariboon scream RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSS, now!!
    No. It’s a busy time right now and nigger pig woman was in a hurry. I’ll just tell the fat spook I won’t be able to start for three months.

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    No. It’s a busy time right now and nigger pig woman was in a hurry. I’ll just tell the fat spook I won’t be able to start for three months.
    Best way to handle that situation!!

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Best way to handle that situation!!
    Yes! Calling the spade a spade will only ruin my rep.Liberals love to take down private businesses.

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good work, Jim. Good work. It's smart business to avoid niggers.