Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

N1663r fucked around down here - and is finding out!

§30.1. Second degree murder

A. Second degree murder is the killing of a human being:

(3) When the offender unlawfully distributes or dispenses a controlled dangerous substance listed in Schedules I through V of the Uniform Controlled Dangerous Substances Law, or any combination thereof, which is the direct cause of the death of the recipient who ingested or consumed the controlled dangerous substance.

B. Whoever commits the crime of second degree murder shall be punished by life imprisonment at hard labor without benefit of parole, probation, or suspension of sentence.
    I've said it before. This is not Nig Orleans. This is not the parish to be a nigger in if you are going to pull your monkey shit. This nigger fucked around and is finding out.

One of the local niggers from a neighboring parish sold some fentanyl disguised as a single percocet that wound up in the hands of a couple of teenage girls just days away from graduation.

According to fellow students, this girl had never taken drugs and tried this one time, splitting what she thought would be a single mostly harmless percoset with another girl. The victim was an honor roll student despite the Fauxrona scamdemic with a bright future and scholarships.

She made a fatal mistake that cost her life.

The Louisiana State Penitentiary is known as Angola, and nicknamed the "Alcatraz of the South", "The Angola Plantation" and "The Farm" after a plantation that was there during the slavery days. The plantation was named for the country. If this nigger doesn't end up there, he will wind up back here in our brand new parish prison where he will receive our extra special vip treatment. Either way, he's screwed.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ler/ar-AAKfve9

In Belle Chasse high school senior's fentanyl overdose, a Gretna ̶m̶a̶n̶ nigger is charged with murder

Franklin Senfles, 22, was booked with second-degree murder in connection to Deickman's death and one count of attempted second-degree murder of another person, the Plaquemines Parish Sheriff's Office said.

Deickman and the second victim, who authorities didn't identify, were found unresponsive May 14. Four days later, Deickman was pronounced dead at Ochsner Hospital West Bank Campus.

Authorities did not release any additional details about the second person found unresponsive, but a WWL-TV report said the individual survived.

WWL-TV also reported that Deickman allegedly was sold and took half a pill of Percocet that police believe contained Fentanyl.
    §30.1. Second degree murder

A. Second degree murder is the killing of a human being:

(3) When the offender unlawfully distributes or dispenses a controlled dangerous substance listed in Schedules I through V of the Uniform Controlled Dangerous Substances Law, or any combination thereof, which is the direct cause of the death of the recipient who ingested or consumed the controlled dangerous substance.

B. Whoever commits the crime of second degree murder shall be punished by life imprisonment at hard labor without benefit of parole, probation, or suspension of sentence.

Teach your children well. Don't take candy from strangers. Don't buy drugs from niggers. Just don't do drugs. You don't know what your getting nowadays.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I feel for the parents of the human girl. They are going to forever regret not spending a little more time with their daughter to explaining to her the evilness of niggers and harshness of the world in general.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger sure is having a bad hair day .....

4. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is why you never associate with niggers. You pay the toll even if you didn't burn the coal. Who knows, maybe she did.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I feel for the parents of the human girl. They are going to forever regret not spending a little more time with their daughter to explaining to her the evilness of niggers and harshness of the world in general.
    I don't want to take a dump on their graves, but Sandy Sr. was strict as hell about no drugs, period. And these girls thought they could trust a nigger to give something safe?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mistakes.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	15328

The closest I ever came was as an adult. One night I was at a friend's dance club, really depressed over a girl, and one of his acquaintances said, "Hey, want something to help you feel better?" He had a supply of E, but I didn't have enough cash, so I went out to an ATM. Luckily for me, when I got back I couldn't find him anywhere. Maybe he got scared and left. My friend, so much like a brother that he was eventually my best man, was more upset that I even thought to try drugs, than the fact that someone was dealing in his place. He was never going to allow the guy back. It was the kind of strict place that I remember when some wigger caused trouble, security applied heavy hickory seasoning to his back as he fled out the front door.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Drug dealing murder monkey update.

UPDATE:

The nigger was sentenced today to 20 years in NU. Not enough if you ask me or the girl's family, I'm sure. No word yet on which zooniversity the nigger will be attending but if they stick it down here, it may be a ruff time as word has it that the victim's family has some local favor. I'll leave it at that.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    This is why you never associate with niggers. You pay the toll even if you didn't burn the coal. Who knows, maybe she did.
    Around blacks, NEVER relax!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This lacing of "regular" pills with fentanyl and other nigger drugs has gotten so bad that one of my friends, a doctor, told me she's seriously considering telling her teenagers "if you really want to know what it's like to get high, ask me for the pills so you at least know what you're getting."

12. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy liked this post