Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Teen sow birffs out its niglet, abandons it to niggers at a Mexican restaurant

A 14-year-old girl had just given birth before she walked into a New Jersey restaurant and handed her baby to a customer.

Alease Scott said she was eating lunch on Wednesday when the teen approached her and asked her to check on a newborn.

“I noticed that she had some blood on her leg, so I kind of figured out that was her mom,” Scott said in a Facebook live video posted by her boyfriend, Walter Cocca. “But my main focus was on the baby. Once I looked down and started checking out to see if the baby was OK, the mom was out. She left.”

Luckily, Scott had CPR training and experience working at a preschool, according to WNBC. She reportedly jumped into action to help the child, who still had part of her umbilical cord attached, and asked someone to call 911.
    https://news.yahoo.com/14-old-leaves...145001765.html

No pictures of the sow, but those are some ugly niggers in their videos.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	niglet.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	15320
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    No pictures of the sow, but those are some ugly niggers in their videos.
    Indeed!

Then again, have you ever seen an "attractive" nigger anywhere...?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Indeed!

Then again, have you ever seen an "attractive" nigger anywhere...?
    NOPE!! UGLIEST species on the planet!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

14 yo Ho donates welfare check to restaurant customer and runs off

Nigger ho is 14 years old and as I've said, a 12 or 13 year old nigger is already a full grown adult. Ho pumps out yet another welfare check, but it gives it to another it restaurant customer and then it runs off.

https://amp.tmz.com/2021/05/23/14-ye...ustomer-flees/

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well that's an appetite killer! First, you've got the stench of baboon afterbirth and a bloody slug trail leading into and out of this fine buffet dining nigger run and patronized establishment. Add the four foot long weave fur left everywhere from our hero rescue midwife.

The proud mammy's shirt read "let me sleep." Nice to know some monkeys are up front and honest about their priorities.

Did you notice how many human monkey caretakers showed up? If my count was right, that was a 7/1 human to monkey ratio but somehow, poleese be rayciss! I didn't see any knees on that monkey baby's neck. Maybe JC cops need to step up their game.

I'm sure this won't be the last time we hear of this little monkey. It'll be robbing and raping in 10 years, tops.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 05-24-2021 at 11:15 AM.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

7. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That lumbering, overfed sheboon is 14? Probably not the first niglet she's shat out.

Who wants to bet some stupid, hysterical attention-seeking YT libtard bitch and her ball-less cuck husband will rush to adopt the little future felon/niglet breeder?

It will be all over the news and social media where all the other phony libtards squirt tears of joy and will rejoice with "Bless you!" and "Thoughts and prayers!" and a million upvotes? Ugh.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BobBarker copy.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	66.5 KB 
ID:	15356
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    People (and niggers) are legally allowed to drop off newborn babies (and niglets) at hospitals, police stations, and fire stations. As a RN at a hospital I've seen it firsthand. This teenboon mammy was either too lazy to haul its black ass to the proper disposal point (although for niglets a zoo would be more appropriate), or, more likely, it was unaware of the rule because it was too dumb to read.

10. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    People (and niggers) are legally allowed to drop off newborn babies (and niglets) at hospitals, police stations, and fire stations. As a RN at a hospital I've seen it firsthand. This teenboon mammy was either too lazy to haul its black ass to the proper disposal point (although for niglets a zoo would be more appropriate), or, more likely, it was unaware of the rule because it was too dumb to read.

I think everyone under the sun knows you can make a drop off at the FD no questions asked... I'm leaning towards laziness... inbred into all niggers.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

12. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Are the babies that are dropped off mostly white or black or mixed? I always wondered what race of babies are dropped off.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Are the babies that are dropped off mostly white or black or mixed? I always wondered what race of babies are dropped off.
    Although the majority are white, I work at a hospital in a very white area (thankfully), so the small percentage of niglets that we've gotten is still out of proportion to the very small nigger population in the area.

At more "urban" hospitals, the majority of the dropped-off "gifts" are nigger/spigger/mixed.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That Mexican restaurant should sue the fuck out of that sheboon who shat out an abomination in the middle of an establishment. This is probably the most trashiest nigger behavior I've read in all my life, fuck sakes.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually this nasty breeder sow was quite conscientious, just dumping the turdler with strangers at some filthy nigger feeding station. Usually the sows drop the niglets in the toilet or a dumpster after smothering them to death.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."