Close

Likes Likes:  16
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

FBI joins nighunt for career criminal "Tyler" in SC, mudshark captured

The mudshark came half-complete with a hint of sunglasses. I'm already quoting a lot here, but you have to read the whole thing.

The Chester County Sheriff’s Office announced Friday that the FBI has provided air assets to bolster the search effort for Tyler Donnet Terry, who was involved in a chase and shootout with deputies Monday evening.
    Terry, 27, was with a woman identified as Adrienne Simpson when deputies tried to pull over a "suspicious vehicle" at approximately 11 p.m. on Monday. Simpson allegedly refused to stop, and the deputies gave chase.

Terry allegedly shot at the deputies multiple times, hitting at least two vehicles as the chase reached triple-digit speeds, FOX 46 Charlotte reported.

Simpson, 34, crashed the car, ending the chase. Authorities arrested Simpson, but Terry fled the scene.

Chester City police have worked to obtain multiple warrants for Terry’s arrest, connecting him to five warrants for attempted murder, all stemming from a May 2 shooting.

However, sheriffs have continued to investigate "numerous" other serious criminal activities tied to Terry, revealing a crime spree that includes at least two murders in the St. Louis area.
    Chester County authorities have also started investigating whether or not the pair are tied to a dead body found Wednesday in Great Falls, South Carolina. The individual was identified as Eugene, Simpson’s husband.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-car...ce-fbi-manhunt

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tyler-Terry-.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	195.0 KB 
ID:	15317

Name:	Adrienne-Simpson-.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	200.6 KB 
ID:	15318
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The mudshark came half-complete with a hint of sunglasses. I'm already quoting a lot here, but you have to read the whole thing.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-car...ce-fbi-manhunt

Name:	Tyler-Terry-.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	195.0 KB 
ID:	15317

Views:	35 
Size:	200.6 KB 
ID:	15318
    Those mudsharks love to stereotype themselves. Look at her - a fat, desperate loser with zero self-esteem and double-digit IQ, and her picture-perfect "Mudshark's Choice" bootlipped, Medusa-headed feral buck with an even lower IQ who showed no chivalry at all when he skedaddled and left his shark to take the heat.

He couldn't even do a decent job on the mudshark sunglasses, which, if he were more diligent, would be like this:

Views:	31 
Size:	355.7 KB 
ID:	15319

The fact that this pig-faced, repulsive blob survived her great love affair with the nigger is just pure luck.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    He couldn't even do a decent job on the mudshark sunglasses, which, if he were more diligent, would be like this:

Size:	355.7 KB 
ID:	15319
    Well done! I wish I could do what you and a few other Chimpers do.

It just occurred to me: maybe the mudshark's husband wasn't killed. Maybe he killed himself after finding out Jabette the Hutt was cheating on him with a nigger.

But wait, no, look what I just found. She cheated with a buck on her buck husband! Can't make this up.

https://www.wsoctv.com/news/local/hu...AF7MREIVJX3EI/

Name:	K2OLA7V7PBD7RDYUWRTX2CNXGQ.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	15321
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tributes and condolences are being shared across social media timelines over the passing of Simpson. It is with a deep sense of loss that friends and families mourn their beloved one who has died unexpectedly.

It is in the spirit of this mourning that we extend our condolences to the family of Simpson and everyone affected by the passing.

The family’s privacy must be observed at this difficult time. This publication is a piece of noteworthy information only and does not serve as an obituary announcement for Simpson. The obituary would be officially released by the family. Details of the deceased burials, funeral, and other related ceremonies would rightfully be published by the family of the deceased in their chosen online platform.
    https://newdeaths.com/2021/05/20/eug...-funeral-dead/

Name:	Niggerness all around.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	97.7 KB 
ID:	15322

https://twitter.com/BillieJeanTV/sta...67048977518593

And of course Eugene has a rap sheet.

https://www.findmugshots.com/arrests..._55298512.html

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

It just occurred to me: maybe the mudshark's husband wasn't killed. Maybe he killed himself after finding out Jabette the Hutt was cheating on him with a nigger.

But wait, no, look what I just found. She cheated with a buck on her buck husband! Can't make this up.

See, I really need someone to 'splain that. Is there such a difference between one nigger and another that a mudshark would feel compelled to cheat on Buck no.1 with Buck no.2? Does one nigger have something another one doesn't have, like a bigger muh dik?

It is in the spirit of this mourning that we extend our condolences to the family of Simpson and everyone affected by the passing.
    Let's have a moment's silence for private mourning and remembrance of the criminigger Eugene and his long-overdue batwinging.

I couldn't help myself. *Disclaimer* I mean no disrespect to actual pigs who are more upstanding than this slag.

Name:	Adrienne-Simpsonp-.jpg 
Size:	372.4 KB 
ID:	15323
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 05-21-2021 at 07:05 PM.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe Adrienne is a Tareyton smoker ?

Name:	index.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	15325

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Maybe Adrienne is a Tareyton smoker ?

Name:	index.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	15325

She's a nigger pole-smoker!!!

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's a nigger pole-smoker!!!
    Ohhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Ohhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!
    That and "newpoats" while she can still get them!!

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Blimpo and Chimpo

https://www.yahoo.com/news/modern-da...205000202.html

This is so typical of a fat, fugly, coal burning cunt and her pet chimp. If this story wasn't real you would swear that every possible stereotype was used to make this story up. I really hope that the chimp 'resists' when the popo finally catch up to it and arrest its useless nigger ass.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two more role model heroes for the Antifa-BLM communists out to destroy the human race.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee/Lead Crime Reporter
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Burner will fit right in with all the soul sisters in the big house. One can only hope that the Buck meets his fate at the end of a rifle so we can spare the public a trial and a long term prison sentence. Burners are the lowest form of humanity.
    "Of course there's something wrong with him, he's a Negro probably been stealing since he could crawl".
    Mortimer Duke, Trading Places, 1983. "Burn wood, not coal".

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Then they proved how much black lives mattered to the both of them by murdering the nigger buck. Ya can’t make it up. Their muh diks better be big to slither their way through all that blubber and find the hole.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-car...law-enforcemet

Sadly, the nigger was wrangled without batwings.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Murderous feral sub-ape wrangled in South Carolina

I guess they had to make sure not to harm a single hair on its burrhead. Yeah, it looks just like us:

Terry, 26, is charged with murder in a shooting in York in early May, the killing in Great Falls of the estranged husband of the woman who drove the car as he fired at officers, and the deaths of two other people in Missouri on May 15 during robberies in the St. Louis suburbs, authorities said. Arrest warrants list Terry's address as Great Falls.

Sunday afternoon, deputies spotted Terry wearing no shoes and all black clothing crossing a highway. Dorsey said the search paused overnight because authorities were sure Terry was in their perimeter and they didn't want an encounter in the dark with a possibly armed wild nigger that the sheriff said was "extremely fast and agile."

I wonder how much this oxygen thief has cost taxpayers so far.

https://www.mail.com/news/us/10812510-police-capture-man-wanted-4-killings-week.html#.1272-exit-mostviewed1-2

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    "... I wonder how much this oxygen thief has cost taxpayers so far."

And will continue to cost taxpayers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ah, I see this was already posted. Same burner with the mudshark half glasses. So much nigger crime I can't keep up.