You would think that with their low IQ, they'd avoid drugs and alcohol in order to preserve what little intelligence they have, yet most niggers love their malt liquor and marijuana cigarettes. I don't get it! If I want a "high" I'll hit the gym, go jogging, or bicycling. I might sip on some Irish whiskey once a week, but that's about it. These groids need to be in a state of inherition 24/7. I guess I would be too if I were black. What a miserable existence it must be... The worse thing about it all is that white humans try emulating them because niggers dominate the popular culture now. I cringe when I see these young white girls on dating apps dress like sheboons and pose with drinks and marijuanaa cigarettes in order to attract those low life good for nothing jigaboo pieces of shit. I see so many of these niggers high and passed out in public areas in my city, pisses me off! Worst of all, I can always smell weed in my gym locker room. These fuckers toke up in my iron temple. I hate them so much.