Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

$100 ho whore batwinged by nigger muhdikker

Nigger mudikker pays nigger ho whore $100 for muhpussy then proceeds to issue batwings the slow and brutal way.

https://www.komonews.com/news/local/...-death-in-2019

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Obviously there was a quality issue with the muh poosie.

For a Benjamin, muh dikker was expecting quality, not quantity.

If he wanted just regular baboon tang, that would have been 20 bucks.

The newly won scholarship to NU will include all the free fraternity bro sex.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think "Shawna Brune" was white, not that it makes any difference. A human woman who is willing to muh dik a nigger may as well be a nigger herself.
    the distinctive shoe tread of her killer was embedded in her skin
    She should have known the nigger would get his money back.

He also said the apparent blood on his shoes was "energy drink."
    No need to wonder why prisons are packed with niggers. Bright, they are not.

His attorneys argued that the detectives handled the case unfairly because Alexander is Black.
    Definitely rayciss. If he were white they would have let him get away with first-degree murder.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This dopey nigger : A - Did it on camera, B - Left his blood splattered hat at the scene, C - Was wearing the bloody
    shoes he stomped the victim to death with. Of course, his shyster says the cops charged him because he's black.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    She should have known the nigger would get his money back.
    Niggers are fond of saying that they don't pay a ho for anything except leaving. This one should have just left once approached.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Niggers are fond of saying that they don't pay a ho for anything except leaving. This one should have just left once approached.
    What brought Shawna to this - giving BJs in parking lots to murderous niggers?

Her obit mentions how "Shawna loved plants, "The Lion King," and her mother's lasagna." No mention of the way she earned a living and how she died, which is understandable. I wouldn't mention it either.

I guess I'll never understand.

https://www.legacy.com/obituaries/pe...&pid=194369669
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good find! The family's in denial about it, or at least they don't want to admit what they did.

In the years that followed, the family shared many joys and sorrows, such as
    Shawna turning into a two-bit whore that would even do niggers?

her love, if acquired, was unlike any other.
    Was that Shawna's advertising slogan?

With condolences open, that's an invitation to all her nigger clients saying how much she's missed.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good find! The family's in denial about it, or at least they don't want to admit what they did.

Shawna turning into a two-bit whore that would even do niggers?

Was that Shawna's advertising slogan?

With condolences open, that's an invitation to all her nigger clients saying how much she's missed.

Really, if that were your sister would you want to say "Our sweet Shawna, who loved puppies and unicorns, sadly passed away when she got her head stomped by a savage nigger buck who wanted a refund on a sub-par blow job."?

16. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Really, if that were your sister would you want to say "Our sweet Shawna, who loved puppies and unicorns, sadly passed away when she got her head stomped by a savage nigger buck who wanted a refund on a sub-par blow job."?
    I'm enough of a cold-hearted bastard. The words I'd use in my first draft would burn the vetter's eyes. R. Lee Ermey would say I went too far

Then I'd tone it down: "This constant embarrassment to the family got what she deserved, and honestly we'd already given her up for dead a few years ago."

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm enough of a cold-hearted bastard. The words I'd use in my first draft would burn the vetter's eyes. R. Lee Ermey would say I went too far

Then I'd tone it down: "This constant embarrassment to the family got what she deserved, and honestly we'd already given her up for dead a few years ago."
    That's pretty far!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What brought Shawna to this - giving BJs in parking lots to murderous niggers?
    Shawna was obviously a major fuck-up, and did a wheelie into the Grand Canyon. That's on her, for sure.
    But our society discourages and punishes alpha male behavior, leaving very few dependable men, to love, support
    and protect today's women. I see a lot of fine young ladies, that hook up with one useless bum after another. This
    lack of responsible men contributes to girls going mudshark, when combined with MSM and advertising propaganda.

21. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Shawna was obviously a major fuck-up, and did a wheelie into the Grand Canyon. That's on her, for sure.
    But our society discourages and punishes alpha male behavior, leaving very few dependable men, to love, support
    and protect today's women. I see a lot of fine young ladies, that hook up with one useless bum after another. This
    lack of responsible men contributes to girls going mudshark, when combined with MSM and advertising propaganda.
    This is very true. I never knew there were so many women so desperate for a warm body they'll do and put up with anything, until I started watching court shows. Time and again I see women of all ages - often attractive with good jobs - hooking up with brokeass losers, abusers, druggies, drunks, mama's boys, nu-males and utterly repulsive pieces of shit and niggers, and not only moving in with them but showering them with large sums of money and gifts for which they end up suing them when their Prince dumps them for another ridiculous desperate woman.

But, being an utter, pathetic fool is a different story than being a street whore willing to sell your body to a nigger in some dirty parking lot for money.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy , Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's pretty far!
    Far, or fair?

Imagine me doing the eulogy. I'll give a family-friendly version.

"It took us all these years to realize that the best part of her wasn't what ran down her momma's ass crack, but what her momma peed through her asshole after eating ExLax like they're M&Ms. Whenever she came over, needless to say always uninvited, we wanted to dump alum on that trash mouth of hers to shut her up about the latest nigger she thought was a boyfriend because it got its muh dikk for free. If only her mouth had been swollen shut like her cunt, which doctors recognized as the worst Petri dish of STDs ever seen. But they still didn't want her body donated to science because they weren't sure what uncontrollable diseases they might contract."

25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Far, or fair?

Imagine me doing the eulogy. I'll give a family-friendly version.

"It took us all these years to realize that the best part of her wasn't what ran down her momma's ass crack, but what her momma peed through her asshole after eating ExLax like they're M&Ms. Whenever she came over, needless to say always uninvited, we wanted to dump alum on that trash mouth of hers to shut her up about the latest nigger she thought was a boyfriend because it got its muh dikk for free. If only her mouth had been swollen shut like her cunt, which doctors recognized as the worst Petri dish of STDs ever seen. But they still didn't want her body donated to science because they weren't sure what uncontrollable diseases they might contract."
    That's the PG version? Damn, don't show us the R-rated one.

But I get it. Niggers and their burners have incited me to say very vulgar things here I never did before. I'm shocked at myself.