Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niglet made good after mammy literally drives through a gang war, grandmammy asks "who did this"

Nigger fails like this really make me laugh.

Minneapolis police on Wednesday confirmed that a 6-year-old girl shot in the head when her mother drove through what authorities believe was a shootout between rival gangs has died.

Aniya Allen was shot Monday after she and her mother were returning home after a day of shopping and swimming. Family and supporters had been keeping vigil at a local hospital since the shooting.

Activist K.G. Wilson, who is Allen’s granddaughter, posted on Facebook Wednesday that Allen had died, the Star Tribune reported. "I just went from sad to mad. Right now all I want to know is who did this?" Wilson wrote.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapol...-riding-in-car

I think the reporter meant grandsow, but a niglet 6 years old being a grandsow isn't impossible.

https://news.yahoo.com/minneapolis-m...032700291.html
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I just went from sad to mad.
    Yes, that stupid quip is something a grieving grandma would dream up and say. Oh, wait - it's not if the grandma were human. It really annoys me when niggers mock human emotions and pretend to be overcome with grief at the deletion of some niglet when we know they get over it faster than a mother gets over having her kittens taken away.

Let's get rid of cops if they defend themselves against savage, attacking, crackhead niggers, but let's want them there if it benefits niggers. Gee, I wonder if it was niggers who took out the sowlet? Are the niggers going to burn, loot and riot over this, demanding justice?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Please tell me the niglet hadn't started breeding yet!

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can 100% guarantee you she isn't going to go demanding for "muh justiz and shiet" because it was another negro doing nigger things who just happened to kill a little niglet, happens all the time. If it were the "evil YT's" who shot that little shit, rest be assured that those filthy animals won't shut the fuck up about "muh racism".

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    I think the reporter meant grandsow, but a niglet 6 years old being a grandsow isn't impossible.
    I don’t know. They’re like gremlins and multiply with water. Do not feed them malt likka or crack rocks after midnight either or shit goes bang bang mufuggah.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post