Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Marquail, Donamecia, Roventaey, Mahogany, Entony & a bunch of other niggers busted for drug trafficking

33 people arrested in Neshoba County narcotics bust

Thirty-three people were arrested over the weekend as part of a sweeping law enforcement operation. The operation targeted members of a drug trafficking organization responsible for distributing significant quantities of methamphetamine, cocaine and marijuana in the Neshoba County area.

The arrests were led by the Mississippi Bureau of Narcotics, the Neshoba County Sheriff’s Office, the Philadelphia Police Department, the Mississippi Attorney General’s Office and the Drug Enforcement Administration.

The investigation, dubbed Operation High Life, is the result of ongoing Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force (OCDETF) efforts, a partnership that brings together the combined expertise and unique abilities of federal, state and local law enforcement agencies.

“This investigation is about more than disrupting the flow of drugs being trafficked into and around our communities; it’s also about removing violent criminal elements that often accompanies transnational criminal activities,” said HSI New Orleans acting Special Agent in Charge Jack Staton.
    https://www.wapt.com/article/33-peop...-bust/36460496
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Crime is inbred into niggers... the reason anytime I hear a crime report I wonder if NIGGERS DID IT!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Crime is inbred into niggers... the reason anytime I hear a crime report I wonder if NIGGERS DID IT!
    Niggers and drugs go together like SHIT and toilet paper!!

6. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post

You need to clarify that statement Mr. Haywood by adding to the end "if you are human"!

Years ago, one of my first jobs was at a gas station "pumping ethyl"

Anyway, this was back when stations were anal about their image, which meant weekly paint touch ups around the island, rest rooms etc.

I was in the men's head with a roller touching up the scuffs and shit around the doors and stall when I ran the roller across the top of the roll of TP... because I could or something like that... no real reason.

About the time I was finishing up a spook knuckled in heading for the stall, I cautioned him about the wet paint, he grunted and I left.

I was putting the painting supplies away in the storage room which shared a common wall with both heads. I could smell the shit stench the groid laid down through the wall over the smell of the stinky station paint.

Much later in the shift I went in to piss or something... long after the stench was gone and discovered the roll of TP with the blue stripe... was still there!

That spook shit and did not wipe his monkey ass? WTF!

I pulled off the painted TP sheets for the next human customer, but that was one of my first interactions and observations of the nigger species. Nasty creatures!

N.A.A.C.P.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    This is an old, old CO classic.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic-4eb10bb8c35ca861e5d4f3220432f7af-middle.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	15288
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    This is an old, old CO classic.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic-4eb10bb8c35ca861e5d4f3220432f7af-middle.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	94.4 KB 
ID:	15288
    I remember that one!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You need to clarify that statement Mr. Haywood by adding to the end "if you are human"!

Anyway, this was back when stations were anal about their image, which meant weekly paint touch ups around the island, rest rooms etc.

I was in the men's head with a roller touching up the scuffs and shit around the doors and stall when I ran the roller across the top of the roll of TP... because I could or something like that... no real reason.

About the time I was finishing up a spook knuckled in heading for the stall, I cautioned him about the wet paint, he grunted and I left.

I was putting the painting supplies away in the storage room which shared a common wall with both heads. I could smell the shit stench the groid laid down through the wall over the smell of the stinky station paint.

Much later in the shift I went in to piss or something... long after the stench was gone and discovered the roll of TP with the blue stripe... was still there!

I pulled off the painted TP sheets for the next human customer, but that was one of my first interactions and observations of the nigger species. Nasty creatures!
    Tru Dat!! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

wouldn’t be surprised if it used its paw

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    wouldn’t be surprised if it used its paw

Well I sure as shit know with 100% certainty it didn't use the TP... unless it somehow attached the painted sheets back on the roll, which you know would far outstretch the coons ability.

My guess would be its Mammy spent what was left of the welfare dough after chicken on malt likka, therefore teaching its niglets to shit without wiping since TP wasn't in the budget.

We all know how niggers sort their priorities!

N.A.A.C.P.