Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger lit up by the police for holding his burner hostage at knifepoint, now the angry burner wants "justice"

One less burner for the slab at the Mudshark Mortuary.
    Fiancé of man killed by police while holding her at knife point demands justice

They killed the nigger and stopped him from killing her and she still blames the police. That is one messed up burner, the cops should've just let the nigger kill her ass.
    BALTIMORE — "They stood there and they killed him. And it’s not fair," said Shannon Burnham.

She hasn’t slept. The terrifying events from Sunday still burned in her mind. Baltimore police shot and killed her fiancé who was holding her at knife point.

"I was scared but we were trying to talk him out of it, talk him down," said Burnham.

She said it all started early Sunday morning in their East Baltimore home. Her fiancé, 49-year-old Timothy Fleming was not acting like himself. He was hallucinating, scared someone was in their home trying to kill him.

"He grabbed me by my hair. He pushed me threw me down on the ground and had a knife to me," said Burnham.

She begged him to put the knife down and a family member called police. When officers arrived, they found Fleming with a large knife standing over Burnham.

Police said they tried multiple times to deescalate the situation, asking him to drop the knife and saying they were trying to help.

But when he grabbed her by her hair and motioned that he was going to stab her, police say one, possibly two officers fired their weapons, hitting and killing Fleming.

Burnham describes him as a family man. They had two kids together who were home at the time. She thinks the situation should have been handled much differently.
    https://www.wmar2news.com/news/crime...emands-justice
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Celticgirl liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coal burner demands justice?
    Far as I can see,nigger got his justice!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Coal burner demands justice?
    Far as I can see,nigger got his justice!
    Exactly!! Maryland is a VEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY LIBTARD state and we all know that libtardism is a MENTAL DISORDER!! Ba' Mo is the @$$h0le of MD. and totally FUXATED!! I agree with you, the nigger DID get it's justice, just like tampon martin and michael brown before it!!

5. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Exactly!! Maryland is a VEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY LIBTARD state and we all know that libtardism is a MENTAL DISORDER!! Ba' Mo is the @$$h0le of MD. and totally FUXATED!! I agree with you, the nigger DID get it's justice, just like tampon martin and michael brown before it!!
    I’ve been talking to a real estate agents that I’ve been referred work from. We may be in trouble here in Florida. One agent was telling me that houses are being sold to liberals who are moving in from other states.It’s so busy, that they don’t have enough houses to sell.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’ve been talking to a real estate agents that I’ve been referred work from. We may be in trouble here in Florida. One agent was telling me that houses are being sold to liberals who are moving in from other states.It’s so busy, that they don’t have enough houses to sell.
    I HOPE that they don't vote the way they did up north!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Do these whores have Stockholm syndrome? Really, I think they must. "Fiance!" Yeah, they're all affianced to their niggers.

Cops should just let niggers kill their burners. It would save a whole lot of trouble, especially for the cops.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    MD is the land of Freddie Gray, which made itself good in what I always thought was an attempt at nigger lotto. It thought it would bang its nigger skull around and blame the po-leese.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I HOPE that they don't vote the way they did up north!!
    You can take a liberal out of New York. But you can’t take the liberal out of the New Yorker.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can take a liberal out of New York. But you can’t take the liberal out of the New Yorker.
    UNFORTUNATELY true!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    MD is the land of Freddie Gray, which made itself good in what I always thought was an attempt at nigger lotto. It thought it would bang its nigger skull around and blame the po-leese.
    Great minds think alike!! ANd remember that the sheboon mayor let the apes have Cat 5 chimpouts and they destroyed the city?!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the actual fuck man? Why is this mudshark defending her nigger pet for chimping out? That nigger should've have killed her, now we have to stick with the burden of having this coalburner running amok burning more coal and bleeding the country out due to wanting "justice".

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    One less burner for the slab at the Mudshark Mortuary.
    Fiancé of man killed by police while holding her at knife point demands justice

They killed the nigger and stopped him from killing her and she still blames the police. That is one messed up burner, the cops should've just let the nigger kill her ass.

https://www.wmar2news.com/news/crime...emands-justice
    Why do burners always sound like they smoke 10 packs a day? Real trailer trash. All of them.

18. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post

Why do burners always sound like they smoke 10 packs a day? Real trailer trash. All of them.

From smoking too much stovepipe

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

20. Likes tweakstick, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Being with a nigger ages and wrecks any human woman that gets with them. Coalburners start aging in dog years after hooking up with apes. Here's a few examples:

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

22. Likes Celticgirl liked this post