Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread

Thread: Request

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Request

Dear Mr. Wilkes Booth,

I know you think you'd be doing America a service by action against the man who plans to free the slaves. But please note, he plans to send niggers back to Africa. However, on his death , not only will the cotton pickers be freed but they will begin to pretend that they are human. I know, hard to believe, but the children of masters who oil drilled their slaves will have the DNA to read. This will lead to disgusting movements in which shit skins will demand equal rights. They will continue to plead for money from us for doing absolutely nothing. They will pollute every American city with their spawn and infest our country with their jungle music. Please, whatever you plan to do, WAIT until Mr. Lincoln sends the animals back to the motherland!

2. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup. He wanted to send them somewhere else.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Yup. He wanted to send them somewhere else.
    I think he had also considered sending them to Central or Latin America. Had he done so they would have been wiped out in record time so Wilkes Booth ought be seen as a saviour by todays Niggers.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lincoln wanted to send niggers to Afrika and South America. I’d prefer sending them to Iran. But I was OK with Lincoln’s plan.Anywhere but here in the states!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    J.W. Booth was a patsy who did not kill Lincoln. He was killed by the same bastards that did kill Lincoln. Remember the first rule of political assassination is kill the assassin - especially if it's a patsy who could prove his innocence. Lincoln was killed for handing the power to print and control the money supply over to the government from the privately owned and ran creature presently known as the Federal Reserve Bank - the same group of bastards that brought the slaves here in the first place and for all the same reasons.

All Americans are the real slaves now - slaves to the Fed and slaves to niggers.

Free the slaves. Abolish the IRS and the Federal Reserve.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    I wanted to send the Negro packing until I realized that we needed the primitive species because our developing country did not have enough oxen, horses and mules to do the simple, manual and menial work which does not require the input of the human brain. I'm sorry - A. Lincoln

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    I think he had also considered sending them to Central or Latin America. Had he done so they would have been wiped out in record time so Wilkes Booth ought be seen as a saviour by todays Niggers.

It's obvious JWB did more for the shitskins than MLK!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20840634_10155096301413922_2799359401844832344_n.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	15284
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post