Close

Likes Likes:  2
Reply to Thread
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

But who beez da Daddy?

I see that Nigger Naomi Campbell has at age 50 (well past the 'Wall') produced a sprog which it calls 'her beautiful lil' angel' but like herself it too will probably become a 'Coddled' coke and booze addict.
    No mention of a Daddy (Human?) to complete da happy Fambly.....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    I see that Nigger Naomi Campbell has at age 50 (well past the 'Wall') produced a sprog which it calls 'her beautiful lil' angel' but like herself it too will probably become a 'Coddled' coke and booze addict.
    No mention of a Daddy (Human?) to complete da happy Fambly.....
    Probably got a sperm donation from a libtard cuck!!

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Probably got a sperm donation from a libtard cuck!!
    I've since Googled 'Naomi Campbell without Make up' and F me what a HORROR for it really does look like a monkey which shouldn't surprise any human given that it's 100% Nigger.
    I therefore guess she must have had to go 'IVF' for surely all but the desperate or blind (or other equally ugly Nigger) would ever mount such a horrible lookin' thing.
    The pics. really have spoiled my supper...

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who's this negress? A token "model"? Who cares about a baby chimp from a nigger? I'd rather hear from a panda giving birth - that's 100% sure to be peaceful compared to any nigger.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    I've since Googled 'Naomi Campbell without Make up' and F me what a HORROR for it really does look like a monkey which shouldn't surprise any human given that it's 100% Nigger.
    I therefore guess she must have had to go 'IVF' for surely all but the desperate or blind (or other equally ugly Nigger) would ever mount such a horrible lookin' thing.
    The pics. really have spoiled my supper...

Holy shit in a blender, Batman!!! You weren't kidding!

WTF is going on with it's five-hayed?

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now I'm going to have nightmares for a month!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Put a plate in its bottom lip, some of those neck-stretching rings around its neck and you'd swear the nigger stepped out of the pages of a National Geographic......

You know when I was a kid, my grandparents subscribed to NG, I can remember seeing those Apeland niggers with plates and bones stuck through their noses and cheeks, I'd ask my grandfather why they did that and he'd say because they're like animals, they live in the jungle and they Dont have no soul....

I found out later on in life and after my grandfather had passed, that he was one of the Original "Boys in the Hood".....and being originally from Alabama, I believe it...

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    Put a plate in its bottom lip, some of those neck-stretching rings around its neck and you'd swear the nigger stepped out of the pages of a National Geographic......

You know when I was a kid, my grandparents subscribed to NG, I can remember seeing those Apeland niggers with plates and bones stuck through their noses and cheeks, I'd ask my grandfather why they did that and he'd say because they're like animals, they live in the jungle and they Dont have no soul....

I found out later on in life and after my grandfather had passed, that he was one of the Original "Boys in the Hood".....and being originally from Alabama, I believe it...
    Me and my sister used to laugh our asses off at the niggers in NG when we were like 6 and 7 years old. We knew they were niggers but didn't understand the extent of nigger primitiveness at that age. Those were good times when even at that age we knew there was something wrong with niggers but just didn't know what it was yet.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.