Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Feral nigger chimp kidnaps & murders 4 y/o human child - dumps body in Dallas street

Another human life cut short by a feral nigger who should've been in a cage.

From the looks of it, it's probably a pedo-faggot who wanted to muh-dick the human kid but the brave lad put up a fight, so the feral beast killed him.

Sounds also like the female taking care of the child (who might be a nigger sow herself) somehow knew the feral nigger.

'It’s just terrifying': Video shows slain 4-year-old being taken from bed before being found dead on Dallas street

About two hours before a 4-year-old was found lying on a neighborhood street in Dallas, a "man" (feral nigger) lifted the sleeping boy from his bed and carried him away, court documents say, citing home surveillance video.

The boy, whom authorities identified Monday as Cash Gernon, was being taken care of by the girlfriend of Cash’s father, according to authorities. The girlfriend, who said Cash’s father had been absent since March, identified the "person" (feral nigger) who took Cash from his bed at 5 a.m. Saturday as Darriynn Brown, police said.

Human victim and feral nigger murderer

A police detective watched the home surveillance video with the girlfriend, who identified Brown as the "man" (feral nigger) who took the boy from his crib, according to the detective’s arrest affidavit obtained by The Dallas Morning News. The affidavit does not detail Brown’s relationship to Cash’s family or offer any explanation for Brown taking Cash.

Brown, 18, has been charged with kidnapping and theft, the Dallas Police Department said in a statement. Investigators anticipate more charges when results from forensics return, the statement added.

Also, Dallas police said that Cash’s mom did not know he and his twin brother were in the care of their father’s girlfriend and that the mother had been searching for her sons. Police said Cash’s twin is now with his mom.

https://currently.att.yahoo.com/att/...l&uh_test=1_11
    Just one more sad instance that should be a lesson to all humans..... DO NOT INTERACT WITH NIGGERS!!!!!

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Where are the media (CCN) Lefties and SJW's organizing mass demonstrations over this outrage? Oh I forgot - the 5 y.o victim was only a HUMAN!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    Where are the media (CCN) Lefties and SJW's organizing mass demonstrations over this outrage? Oh I forgot - the 5 y.o victim was only a HUMAN!
    You are half right. If this was anything other than a white kid, there would still be "outrage" but no mention of the nigger animal. I saw this story elsewhere with no photos or description other than "man" as usual. My NIGDAR was pinging hard but I chose not to dig into it because I knew it would set me off if it turned out to be not a niglet. Now we only need think of the roles reversed and this would be 24/7 coverage. Then again, what human would kidnap a niglet. That is like grabing a rabid zombie skunk with AIDS, but more dangerous and foul because it is a nigger.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    You are half right. If this was anything other than a white kid, there would still be "outrage" but no mention of the nigger animal. I saw this story elsewhere with no photos or description other than "man" as usual. My NIGDAR was pinging hard but I chose not to dig into it because I knew it would set me off if it turned out to be not a niglet. Now we only need think of the roles reversed and this would be 24/7 coverage. Then again, what human would kidnap a niglet. That is like grabing a rabid zombie skunk with AIDS, but more dangerous and foul because it is a nigger.
    Humans wouldn't do this level of savagery with a niglet just because it's a waste of time, like you said. We do once in a while hear of white children kidnapped by whites, and that'll makes national news. Where is the national outrage over this, even if the MSM will hide that smiling picture of that nigger?

Once in a while we hear of a niglet we're supposed to cry about, because it was made good in crossfire or beaten to deffs at daycare, until we find out the killer is a nigger.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	And just like that.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	264.4 KB 
ID:	15285
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I searched this poor kid's name in every news outlet I could think of in this disgusting Marxist, European country where I live in. Not a single hit.

Meanwhile the story of the girl who some YT pervert in Florida tried to kidnap but luckily failed, is front page news. Don't get me wrong, I'm by no means trying to defend that sicko, if I could decide that piece of shit should be fed to lions. But the absolutely unbelievable media bias makes my blood boil. And even more the fact that the totally brainwashed libtard idiots can't see how biased the lame stream media is.

FUCK! I can't stand this niggerloving anymore! Where is that big meteorite that will end this misery and make the world start from a scratch.