Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

First ugly mutt to be cop in town

This nice ugly mutt to be first ugly mutt cop in town.
    This is how it always starts. You get a nice mutt and everybody buys in. Yes, ugly mutts aren't so bad you damn racists.
    Next you'll get more. Eventually you'll get the usual corrupt nigger cops. Then, you have a nigger problem.

https://www.nj.com/news/2021/05/firs...dream-job.html

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’ll soon be tryin to muh dick every woman it pulls over.Niggers ruined everything!

4. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nay'shon, WTF nigger name is that? Obey your master, boy! Humans!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Red face Some Dumb SJW Cunt is behind this

“When I was growing up, I was completely blind to it,” said Vanessa Lamb, 22, of Gloucester City. “When I would talk to people and tell them I was from Gloucester, they would say, ‘that’s a racist town.’ I was so naïve to it.” (smart town)

Gloucester City, Lamb, Petrik
    Vanessa Lamb and Jake Petrik helped organize a Black Lives Matter march in Gloucester City last year.

Lamb, a senior nursing student at Rutgers University-Camden, said she started doing research and asking questions to learn about the history of racial strife in Gloucester City. She thinks Obey will help to change the city in a positive way.

Lamb and Obey were classmates at Gloucester City High School. She got to know him well because her boyfriend, Jake Petrik, and Obey were good friends and played on the high school basketball team.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The town is racist because it doesn't have niggers running wild... First nigger cop is the ball starting to roll down hill. Soon there will be niggers running amok and YT will be moving out. Then the inevitable decline into a democrat run shithole like Detroit.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottle_of_Hate View Post
    The town is racist because it doesn't have niggers running wild... First nigger cop is the ball starting to roll down hill. Soon there will be niggers running amok and YT will be moving out. Then the inevitable decline into a democrat run shithole like Detroit.
    Being next to nigger fuxxated Camden NJ, it shouldn't take long.
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 05-19-2021 at 10:05 PM. Reason: typo
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

9. Likes Sandy liked this post