Close

Likes Likes:  80
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    C'mon man, you knew that was 100% (OK maybe 50%) Alabama field nigger. Italian my ass.
    Mrs. S is part Italian, and I won't go on about her nice ass . She has that dark Mediterranean look I like, which someone might think is Greco-Roman, and another might think is from Spain (my mom's ancestry is the source of my own dark features). But it's obvious that she's no nigger claiming to be white!

We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    Honestly, If given the choice between having shit credit and living in a dump vs. lying about your bankruptcy on your mortgage application and buying a house in a nice neighborhood, what would most people do?
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I certainly don't blame them. I would do the same. Of all the things I ever wanted to be, a nigger wasn't one.
    Did you ever hear the story of when Michael Jackson was little? It came home from school one day, went to the kitchen and covered itself in flour, and proudly said to its mammy, "I be a white boy now! I likes whiteness!"

Well, the mammy beat the tar out of it, ooking about about black pride. Then it said, "Go tells you pappy whachoo did!"

So it went and told the buck, which beat even more tar out of it. "Now go tells you grampappy whachoo did!"

The grampappy really gave it a beating like none other. "Now whachoo gots say foh yooseff!"

"All I know is, I been white only today, and I already hate all you damn niggers!"
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Yeah, but I'll get it gave one he'll of a shoe-shine...
    Bwahahahaha

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1vvv7m.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	15295

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Definitely a she-ape. BUt at least she was striving to improve herself
    The only improvement for a nigger is self deletion!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Mrs. S is part Italian, and I won't go on about her nice ass . She has that dark Mediterranean look I like, which someone might think is Greco-Roman, and another might think is from Spain (my mom's ancestry is the source of my own dark features). But it's obvious that she's no nigger claiming to be white!

I must say that is my favorite part in the movie. Christopher Walken is one of the greatest actors alive!
    Being Italian myself, raised in an all Italian neighborhood, I’ve had my share of onion booty.So nice, it’ll bring tears to your eyes!I just couldn’t bring myself to marry and Italian woman.I was afraid I might wake up without something.So I married a redheaded Irish girl. Only, I didn’t realize their tempers are worse!LOL!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    ...I married a redheaded Irish girl. Only, I didn’t realize their tempers are worse!LOL!
    I learned my lesson when dating. I knew early on that red heads are not to be trifled with. Every single one I dated was simply bat-shit crazy.

Though neither the wife of myself have it, red hair runs in both sides of Mrs. Tweak and my (Irish, English, Scottish and Native American) families, so wouldn't you know, Little Ms. Tweak is a redhead. This genetic soup has proven to add some extra excitement, if not palpable danger to the household at times. With our mix, alcohol is to be avoided around here for all the obvious reasons.

She was, and I'm being nice, a challenge to raise. I have yet to see her true form because I know which buttons not to push. Heaven help the man who ever decides to show his ass with her.

Maybe she'll leave him with at least one good eye but I don't know that his balls would be safe.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mr. Sandman;171795

[video=youtube;Jsh4SvPdfl8]

That scene, with those actors, has to be one of the greatest in movie history.

I must say that is my favorite part in the movie. Christopher Walken is one of the greatest actors alive!
    Being Italian myself, raised in an all Italian neighborhood, I’ve had my share of onion booty.So nice, it’ll bring tears to your eyes!I just couldn’t bring myself to marry and Italian woman.I was afraid I might wake up without something.So I married a redheaded Irish girl. Only, I didn’t realize their tempers are worse!LOL!
    Hey! I'm a redheaded Irish girl. I have learned to control my temper. Well, mostly. It can be done!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IseDaDiva;171828]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman;171795

[video=youtube;Jsh4SvPdfl8

That scene, with those actors, has to be one of the greatest in movie history.

Hey! I'm a redheaded Irish girl. I have learned to control my temper. Well, mostly. It can be done!
    On my wife’s behalf,I must admit that I may have provoked her temper a few times over the last 27yrs.

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I learned my lesson when dating. I knew early on that red heads are not to be trifled with. Every single one I dated was simply bat-shit crazy.

Though neither the wife of myself have it, red hair runs in both sides of Mrs. Tweak and my (Irish, English, Scottish and Native American) families, so wouldn't you know, Little Ms. Tweak is a redhead. This genetic soup has proven to add some extra excitement, if not palpable danger to the household at times. With our mix, alcohol is to be avoided around here for all the obvious reasons.

She was, and I'm being nice, a challenge to raise. I have yet to see her true form because I know which buttons not to push. Heaven help the man who ever decides to show his ass with her.

Maybe she'll leave him with at least one good eye but I don't know that his balls would be safe.
    My wife is the first of Irish descent whom I’ve ever met that does not drink.She’s actually helped me slow down on the Jack Daniels Black and Pepsi.

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IseDaDiva;171828][QUOTE=Hey! I'm a redheaded Irish girl. I have learned to control my temper. Well, mostly. It can be done! [/QUOTE]

I've got two sisters and a younger brother who are Irish/German redheads. I taught my younger sister how to fight (straight punches to where the noise comes out) and she would beat up any boy looking for trouble. We had to tell her to cut it out, when she started high school. Some punk decided he wanted a rematch, and she whipped him, but got bruised up. I kicked that kid's ass so bad his uncle came after me. Fought him to a draw, as a 10th grader. Good times.

19. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I had never heard that "onion" term before! I'll bring that up with the Mrs. the next time she cooks with onions and garlic. It can be the dead of winter and I'll always have to air out the entire house.

What you said is true, my friend, every last word, down to Irish girls. I was starting to get involved with one, and I admit I made a stupid joke, but she got angry like she found out my grandfather was a British soldier who burned Belfast or something.

21. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

I had never heard that "onion" term before! I'll bring that up with the Mrs. the next time she cooks with onions and garlic. It can be the dead of winter and I'll always have to air out the entire house.

What you said is true, my friend, every last word, down to Irish girls. I was starting to get involved with one, and I admit I made a stupid joke, but she got angry like she found out my grandfather was a British soldier who burned Belfast or something.
    God,how I love that onion/garlic smell when it’s being sautéed in olive oil! That smell makes me homesick.

23. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess he really was 'the man IN black'
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

25. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    I guess he really was 'the man IN black'