Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Ryan Reynolds grovels for forgiveness for wedding at plantation

I know the name but don't really know who he is. Now he's shedding cuck-tears and begging the libtards and niggers to please forgive him for getting married at a *gasp* evil, RAYCISS Southern plantation. I guess I get it because doing something so un-PC could ruin his career (if he has one?) but when the hell are people going to scrape up some backbone and forget all these stupid apologies?? Disgusting.

Ryan Reynolds has expressed regret for holding his wedding to Blake Lively at a former plantation in South Carolina. “It’s something we’ll always be deeply and unreservedly sorry for,” the actor told Fast Company in a new interview. “It’s impossible to reconcile.”
    As penance, they should immediately adopt some stray niglets to prove how liberal they are.

https://time.com/5875919/ryan-reynol...dding-apology/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I had $50millon in the bank,I’d tell all the Hollywerd liberals to piss off and mind their own fucking business! But I guess he’s afraid of being blackballed from future movie parts for not thinking the same way they do. And you are probably right, he and his wife will probably do something benefitting niggers to prove they ain’t rayciss.
    I just couldn’t live like that. When I do or say something, I mean it.No regrets! I don’t apologize for anything.When somebody apologizes because they feel threatened, it’s never sincere. I guess liberals are really that fucking stupid!I think the whole situation is ridiculous.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    If I had $50millon in the bank,I’d tell all the Hollywerd liberals to piss off and mind their own fucking business! But I guess he’s afraid of being blackballed from future movie parts for not thinking the same way they do. And you are probably right, he and his wife will probably do something benefitting niggers to prove they ain’t rayciss.
    I just couldn’t live like that. When I do or say something, I mean it.No regrets! I don’t apologize for anything.When somebody apologizes because they feel threatened, it’s never sincere. I guess liberals are really that fucking stupid!I think the whole situation is ridiculous.
    Really, has everyone gone full retard? Should everyone who lives in an old home in the south or owns one as a venue burn them to the ground to prove they aren't big fans of slabery? They wanted to get married - a normal marriage between a male and female who are both human - in a beautiful setting and now they're letting hysterical hypocrites ruin it. Are the libtards trying to destroy the south again? Aren't Southerners suffering enough with the niggers running rampant there? They need yet more punishment when not one person living there has ever owned a slave?

This libtardism is rising to a peak of ridiculousness that can't be maintained so I guess we can hope that the SJWs and other looney-toons will move on to something else soon and realize that maybe niggers aren't a superior species to be worshipped after all.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Really, has everyone gone full retard? Should everyone who lives in an old home in the south or owns one as a venue burn them to the ground to prove they aren't big fans of slabery? They wanted to get married - a normal marriage between a male and female who are both human - in a beautiful setting and now they're letting hysterical hypocrites ruin it. Are the libtards trying to destroy the south again? Aren't Southerners suffering enough with the niggers running rampant there? They need yet more punishment when not one person living there has ever owned a slave?

This libtardism is rising to a peak of ridiculousness that can't be maintained so I guess we can hope that the SJWs and other looney-toons will move on to something else soon and realize that maybe niggers aren't a superior species to be worshipped after all.
    No chance! Libtards will keep it up till we play”Cowboys n liberals”.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    No chance! Libtards will keep it up till we play”Cowboys n liberals”.
    Or we should play "Cowboys n' niggers!!"

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Or we should play "Cowboys n' niggers!!"
    They’re both one in the same to me!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I know the name but don't really know who he is...
    Really, never seen Deadpool? Pretty damn funny. I can't speak to his political leanings or racial biases but think I'll give him some slack on this one. It's not like he adopted a niglet or something. I actually feel a bit of empathy for (some) celebrities these days. It used to be that they could tell a reporter or critic to eat a bag of dicks but nowadays you get canceled and there goes your livelihood.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Really, never seen Deadpool? Pretty damn funny. I can't speak to his political leanings or racial biases but think I'll give him some slack on this one. It's not like he adopted a niglet or something. I actually feel a bit of empathy for (some) celebrities these days. It used to be that they could tell a reporter or critic to eat a bag of dicks but nowadays you get canceled and there goes your livelihood.

Agreed, ive always liked this guy. Hes banging his hot wife and laughing about this. He doesnt care just trying to save face for millions more.
    I also agree with Jim though, fuck them all unapologetically!

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia;171439[B
    ]Really, never seen Deadpool?[/B] Pretty damn funny. I can't speak to his political leanings or racial biases but think I'll give him some slack on this one. It's not like he adopted a niglet or something. I actually feel a bit of empathy for (some) celebrities these days. It used to be that they could tell a reporter or critic to eat a bag of dicks but nowadays you get canceled and there goes your livelihood.
    Nope. There are very few movies I watch. I can't take the diversity they cram down our throats. I don't know who most actors are, just that there are a whole bunch of them named "Chris", none of whom I have seen acting.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They’re both one in the same to me!
    Actually, I think that "Native Americans" are a HIGHER life form!!

15. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually, I think that "Native Americans" are a HIGHER life form!!
    I don’t know how the name”Native Americans” popped up. But I’ve always liked them. I used to mess around with the Cherokee dancer. I liked her. She was attractive and very intelligent.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don’t know how the name”Native Americans” popped up. But I’ve always liked them. I used to mess around with the Cherokee dancer. I liked her. She was attractive and very intelligent.
    All og the Native Americans I met were good people!!

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    All og the Native Americans I met were good people!!
    Agree! And good-looking too!

I feel kind of bad for Ryan (whoever he is) and his bride. They just wanted to have their wedding in a beautiful setting, and now it's ruined because of a pack of shrieking SJWs and nigger-lovers. He has to get on his knees and abjectly apologize for nothing if he wants to keep working because what they did is more heinous than all the savage nigger crimes being hushed up.

Maybe they'll have to get divorced and both of them marry niggers to get back in the good graces of an army of rabid hypocrites who have nothing better to do than poke their snouts into the business of others.

21. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post