Close

Likes Likes:  27
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Jaden Smiff Opens Free Vegan Food for Homeless Restaurant

The restaurant plan comes two years after The Karate Kid star launched his series of vegan food trucks aimed at providing free healthy sustainable meals to the homeless community in Los Angeles’s Skid Row area. His mobile I Love You Restaurant passed out brown paper bags that included bowls of carrots and kale to some of the 8,000 people estimated to live in the area, The Hollywood Reporter reports.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	https___hypebeast.com_image_2021_05_jaden-smith-i-love-you-restaurant-launch-free-meals-for-home.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	432.9 KB 
ID:	15272

So because this virile example of masculinity was able to give away free shit to homeless vermin, he thinks he can open a restaurant and people will actually pay for bunny food and lawn trimmings. Check out his clientele:

Name:	jaden_smith_ig.png 
Views:	50 
Size:	442.4 KB 
ID:	15271

Bowls of carrots and kale.

https://www.blackenterprise.com/jade...-for-free/amp/

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Bowls of carrots and kale. /
    Cooked or raw? We can only hope that little he/she freak nigger is going to find out the hard way that homeless crackhead niggers don't really want kale and carrots.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's no question in my mind, but that line of niggers ' waitin fo da foo-ad ' is Hollywood's finest acting right there. Publicity dribble. You can't fool us all the time. We're through with this now. The little fucking nigger Jaden wants to be a supercharged social champion like its dumb big eared pappy. Just keep your engineered shit over in CA please. That's all I ask you little nigger rat.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    There's no question in my mind, but that line of niggers ' waitin fo da foo-ad ' is Hollywood's finest acting right there. Publicity dribble. You can't fool us all the time. We're through with this now. The little fucking nigger Jaden wants to be a supercharged social champion like its dumb big eared pappy. Just keep your engineered shit over in CA please. That's all I ask you little nigger rat.
    Yep!! "Commiefornia" and NOWHERE else!!

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Yep!! "Commiefornia" and NOWHERE else!!
    Hey maing! Some of us have to live in this shithole. Seriously, if I didn't have two children and a pile of grandkids here, I'd leave a vapor trail exiting libtardville. I've been here about half my life and remember CA in the 60's.

It wasn't too bad back when Linda Ronstadt was blowing the govenor.

Name:	6ed2a31619b91327ff61ebadc725e370.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	15274

10. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Hey maing! Some of us have to live in this shithole. Seriously, if I didn't have two children and a pile of grandkids here, I'd leave a vapor trail exiting libtardville. I've been here about half my life and remember CA in the 60's.

It wasn't too bad back when Linda Ronstadt was blowing the govenor.

Name:	6ed2a31619b91327ff61ebadc725e370.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	15274
    So do I!! But I wasn't living in Cali!!

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Senseless dicksmoking shitskin!

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can be sure this is somehow coming at taxpayer expense. Homeless and especially niggers do not want food. They want crack money.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm confused here. Was this one born with a muhh poozie or a muhh dikk? Oh, well... Doesn't matter...

Relax, folks. This will be over shortly.

It's just a short matter of time when this nigger will be posing for publicity photos in front of his sustainable green roach coach. One of it's pet crackhayeds will look in the bag and find no foateez, no Newpoats, no drugz, no moneez and no chigguns.

That's when Mr. Stabby will come out and make this nigger good!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is one effeminate nigger. Homeless people don’t care about eating healthy nigger. That’s the last thing on their mind. The majority are homeless because they’re lazy, stupid and irresponsible. The last thing on their mind is carrots you stupid lil nigger. What a fucked up life this one must have had to become the weird lil thing it has become.

20. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    The majority are homeless because they’re lazy, stupid and irresponsible.

You left out bat shit crazy from crack, PCP, jenkem, glue, paint, smack, fentanyl, gasoline, baff salts and eating the lead paint off the walls in their section eight palaces when dey wuz babeez.

I'm not sure about the numbers, but it's possible that they may actually be the majority.

I am reasonably certain that everytime I hear "he wuz a good boi, he jess had mental problems," it always stems from drug abuse.

If you think about it, the numbers of vagrant niggers shot up when welfare started.

No reason to work or raise dem chirrenz since the gubbamint would take care of them, right? Might as well get high with all the free time, then.

I remember a YT video from a while back (I think it may have even been posted here) where an old buck nigger was lamenting the end of slavery for these reasons. Even this nigger knew his place.

No work and all play makes Jackscoon a lazy, drunk, druggy nigger.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This is one effeminate nigger. Homeless people don’t care about eating healthy nigger. That’s the last thing on their mind. The majority are homeless because they’re lazy, stupid and irresponsible. The last thing on their mind is carrots you stupid lil nigger. What a fucked up life this one must have had to become the weird lil thing it has become.

How annoying are dilettante niggers like this little fairy shit? If he really want to help his people, send him on a good will mission to Haiti and let him find out that niggers really don't want any kale or carrots.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    How annoying are dilettante niggers like this little fairy shit? If he really want to help his people, send him on a good will mission to Haiti and let him find out that niggers really don't want any kale or carrots.
    I don’t think this frail nigger even eats chiggun wings. Haitian niggers would probably cook this nigger after he promises them a meal and shows up with kale/carrots.

26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    You left out bat shit crazy from crack, PCP, jenkem, glue, paint, smack, fentanyl, gasoline, baff salts and eating the lead paint off the walls in their section eight palaces when dey wuz babeez.

I'm not sure about the numbers, but it's possible that they may actually be the majority.

I am reasonably certain that everytime I hear "he wuz a good boi, he jess had mental problems," it always stems from drug abuse.

If you think about it, the numbers of vagrant niggers shot up when welfare started.

No reason to work or raise dem chirrenz since the gubbamint would take care of them, right? Might as well get high with all the free time, then.

I remember a YT video from a while back (I think it may have even been posted here) where an old buck nigger was lamenting the end of slavery for these reasons. Even this nigger knew his place.

No work and all play makes Jackscoon a lazy, drunk, druggy nigger.
    yea, I was being lazy on that one. There were too many adjectives to describe them so I just lumped it all in with stupid.

28. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post