Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

To worry or not beez worry?

I was getting upset reading about a semi naked 5 y.o male found stabbed to death in a Dallas suburban street at 5-30 a.m (18. y.o Nigger buck 'Darryinn' arrested soon after. Does anyone noes?

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I think one of the greatest threats to a nigger of any age, is another nigger....

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    You know the system has failed when that nigger has a 750k bail. In Texas? This nigger should be given the post-trial jenkem injection ASAP! Why have we let shady lawyers put the public in serious danger to get rich setting dangerous niggers feral? It’s a travesty of justice! The media is the true virus that needs to be fought.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    I think one of the greatest threats to a nigger of any age, is another nigger....
    You would be RIGHT!!

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    From what I've read I'm sorry to report that the 5 y. o victim was a human....

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    From what I've read I'm sorry to report that the 5 y. o victim was a human....
    It was!!

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I saw a "nanny cam" video posted on the national nigger news of said light-skinned nigger taking the human child from its bed....Hopefully the good humans of Texas will Dispatch the correct punishment upon this sick nigger animal, my suggestion would be a triple dose of intravenous jenkum juice...

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    I saw a "nanny cam" video posted on the national nigger news of said light-skinned nigger taking the human child from its bed....Hopefully the good humans of Texas will Dispatch the correct punishment upon this sick nigger animal, my suggestion would be a triple dose of intravenous jenkum juice...
    I agree!!