Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

What a 'Lovely' Place For Todays Rant...

https://nypost.com/2021/05/19/upstat...earch-warrant/

Good morning, Humans...
    I really have no idea of where to begin on this one. Without going into heavy detail, this story reeks of everything that is nigger. Lies, corruption, crime...all tenants of TNB.

Somehow, a sheboon is elected to political office. Not only is it ineffective as a legislator, it immediately has issues of a legal nature such as campaign finance fraud and lying to the public...gee, what a fucking shock.
    It's fuck-partner (who BTW has a different surname...) turns out to have a criminal history...a FELONY for which it did 5 semesters at NU on scholarship. And now it is arrested again! Of course the politcoon has no knowledge of this latest development. Ignorance is the hilarious fallback for a nigger.

I really hate these motherfuckers....FUCK YOU, NIGGERS!!!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rochester used to be a great little city, back when Eastman-Kodak film was the world standard.
    They folded, at the same time that Demorrhoids tripled everyone's property taxes, and whites moved elsewhere.
    Welfare niggers remained, and were paid to multiply like cockroaches, leading to today's "chocolate city".
    This invariably requires the hiring of more teachers, police, social workers, and court and correction officers,
    who's jobs and benefits last a lifetime. This has resulted in property taxes that are the equivalent of renting
    your own home from the state, to pay for public employees. They have no money to fund these pensions,
    and medical benefits, and are depending on confiscatory taxation to balance the books.

4. Likes GDRHammer liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It is just another example of something I have always believed...Niggers destroy everything they touch. Sometimes not immediately, as in this case where the rot takes years. There is nothing that the nigger will not defile, destroy, or render at the very least undesirable.

Short answer...niggers are the ultimate destructive parasite.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    It is just another example of something I have always believed...Niggers destroy everything they touch. Sometimes not immediately, as in this case where the rot takes years. There is nothing that the nigger will not defile, destroy, or render at the very least undesirable.

Short answer...niggers are the ultimate destructive parasite.
    YES, they are!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A "Lovely" Coon indeed!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas