Close

Likes Likes:  27
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NFL rejects nigger player brain damage lawsuits on the grounds that niggers don't have brains

NFL Argues Black Players Have Lower ‘Cognitive Skills’ Than Whites, Deserve Less Compensation For Brain Injuries

The NFL has a $1 billion compensation program for players who sustain brain injuries while competing in the league, however, the NFL also has a secret algorithm it uses to determine the level of dispensation awarded to each injured athlete, and argues in court that it is correct to take into consideration what it maintains is the lower average “cognitive skills” of black players compared to other races.
    While former and current NFL players who suffer from dementia or other brain injuries are entitled to compensation from the NFL if their injuries were sustained while competing in the league, the NFL also argues that it is correct to assume that black players have lower “cognitive skills” on average, and this should be taken into consideration when awarding compensation. However, former Washington running back Ken Jenkins, 61, and his wife Amy Lewis, argue in U.S. District Court that awarding less compensation to black people is an example of inequality.

https://nationalfile.com/nfl-argues-...rain-injuries/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Factor in their high school and college test scores, crack cocaine and purpa drank, and brain rot from advanced syphilis, and they'd owe the NFL money. Not to mention a 2" thick skull, and a brain the size of a walnut.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I find it hilarious that the NFL backed the niggs on the kneeling thing.But now the NFL refuses to spend money on their nigger pets.Fuck the NFL! I hope the niggers turn on them and fuck them for money! That’s what they get for siding with the beast! I’ll never watch the NFL again!

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You have no idea how the NFL cares not for its monkey players. The big nigs are just used for their bulk and muscle, certainly not for their brains. I wish I could tell you more, I really do.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Factor in their high school and college test scores, crack cocaine and purpa drank, and brain rot from advanced syphilis, and they'd owe the NFL money. Not to mention a 2" thick skull, and a brain the size of a walnut.
    The skull thickness is the one inaccuracy of this. There are "brains," just no more advanced than a worm's brains that enable basic reactions to the environment.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ef3zRMS.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	361.9 KB 
ID:	15273
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Tar Remover, Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The skull thickness is the one inaccuracy of this. There are "brains," just no more advanced than a worm's brains that enable basic reactions to the environment.
    I base my skull thickness theory on the beatings they take, that would kill any human. Rodney Kang soaked up everything 8 cops could dish out, and was out of the hospital a day later. The officers of the '70s and '80s broke their batons so often, they had to go to D-cell Mag-lites, and even that didn't fracture nigger skulls. Look at the head stomping they do to each other, and nothing happens. I once went toe-to-toe with a savage 90 lb. Pit bull mix, and broke a pick handle over it's head, with zero results. If I didn't get a hold of a harpoon handle with a brass socket, I would have lost some parts. Physical monsters with only a brain stem are almost impossible to hurt.

12. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I find it hilarious that the NFL backed the niggs on the kneeling thing.But now the NFL refuses to spend money on their nigger pets.Fuck the NFL! I hope the niggers turn on them and fuck them for money! That’s what they get for siding with the beast! I’ll never watch the NFL again!
    Same! I won't watch those overpaid Circus Apes and I won't allow ONE second of rating points to go to that shit.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's funny shit right there.........

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Same! I won't watch those overpaid Circus Apes and I won't allow ONE second of rating points to go to that shit.
    And the commercials are equally as appalling! and a half time always has a (c)rapper video.Fuck that shit! It stopped being entertaining years ago.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the commercials are equally as appalling! and a half time always has a (c)rapper video.Fuck that shit! It stopped being entertaining years ago.
    Agreed! Fuck them!

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Agreed! Fuck them!
    Bakka-baw beez WORSE n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!! Gnomesayin'?!

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahaha, this is hilarious. No we won’t pay you niggers for getting hit in your coconuts. You were mentally challenged before joining the league! Hahahaha.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Bakka-baw beez WORSE n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!! Gnomesayin'?!

26. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The NFL's ratings last season were noticeably worse because of all the BLM protest crap. Niggers cost the NFL a lot of money, so this is payback. That said, I still won't watch.