Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Group of niggers trash store after owner tries to stop them from shoplifting

Link

WOODLAND HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A fed-up Woodland Hills liquor store owner says a group of teenagers have been repeatedly showing up to his business and helping themselves to merchandise without paying.

The situation took a violent turn when the teens showed up on Friday and the store clerk tried to stop them. The latest incident was caught on surveillance video.

Surveillance footage shows three girls entering De Ja Vu Liquor on Ventura Boulevard and heading straight to a case containing vape pens.

The clerk's brother told Eyewitness News the group was told to leave, but they started to throw things and broke shelves.
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInTexas View Post
    Link

WOODLAND HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A fed-up Woodland Hills liquor store owner says a group of teenagers have been repeatedly showing up to his business and helping themselves to merchandise without paying.

The situation took a violent turn when the teens showed up on Friday and the store clerk tried to stop them. The latest incident was caught on surveillance video.

Surveillance footage shows three girls entering De Ja Vu Liquor on Ventura Boulevard and heading straight to a case containing vape pens.

The clerk's brother told Eyewitness News the group was told to leave, but they started to throw things and broke shelves.
    TNB!!

3. Likes DaveInTexas liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In some ways, you have to wonder why a human store owner in a NN would bother risking his life maintaining a store there without necessary loss prevention equipment installed, such as electric monkey trap doors.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    'But they started to throw things and broke shelves', yeah that's what niggers usually do when they don't get what they want.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sad thing is you can't get blood out of a turnip so even if they were caged in an electric monkey trap until the Po arrived, they might be arrested, but to get restitution for the damage would be a miracle!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, I see, a bunch of fucking "teenagers".
    In people years, those are middle-aged adults.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Woodland Hills is part of the City of Los Angeles. There are enclaves with million dollar homes, and areas that are close to feral neighborhoods, as in Canoga Park. Long ago this was a decent area, that's in the 60s to 70s. Then it got called Congo Park, because of niggers and Hispanics.

This liquor store isn't really in a bad area, but nigs always look for TNB. Lots of Persians and Arabs live there, too. Store owner is probably a Muslim, in all likelihood.

And that Ch. 7 nigger reporter, Marc Brown, has been there for decades. I'm tired of seeing it's monkey face, so I don't ever watch Ch. 7. It's owned by Disney - liberal hypocrites.

Despite being only 5 miles to Coonye's city, Calabasas, it's a shit hole. Lots of crappers, producers, etc. live there. Do you guys remember that big nigger from The Green Mile? He lived there in Woodland Hills, until it became a big bat.

Nice shopping centers, but what good are they, when there are niggers roaming about. I frankly never go there - I avoid it at all costs.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who would have thought decriminalizing nigger theft less than $1000 would result in more nigger theft? I am surprised Commifornia hasn't let niggers sue for discrimination of civil rights for this.
    Give humans a pile of bricks and they will build you a city. Give niggers a city and they will build you a pile of bricks.

Appeasement is feeding the beast, hoping it will eat you last.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They don’t sell Louisville sluggers in California?

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    They don’t sell Louisville sluggers in California?
    Using spitballs would be a hate crime.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Using spitballs would be a hate crime.
    LOL!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Complaining about being watched and followed around in shops is a classic nigger whine. Their monkey brains can't make the connection between their behavior and the humans" reactions to it.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It’s hard for a business thrive with nigger patrons. My dad owned a liquor store on the corner of a very busy street between YT and nigger town.It was around around 3/4 of a mile from the PJ’s. He made plenty of money. But there were robberies and thefts.
    I was left in the store at register,minutes from closing time(waiting for dad) when I was barely 19 years old.(1981). A shit skin comes in with a handgun and told me to open the cash register drawer. Being very skilled with the S&W model 19 that was in the register, I took care of business.Batwing fairy was pleased!
    And you would think that that would deter them from trying again. Store was robbed at gunpoint three more times in the next two years. And vandalized. White customers were mugged walking to their cars..Eventually, he moved to a better area of town and did well until he totally sold his stores in the 90s.