Close

Likes Likes:  27
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Arrested For Dropping N-Bomb ?

Some student in Connecticut posted a reasonable comment on social media, wondering what this nigger was doing in his homeroom, and why it wasn't chained up, and the MSM couldn't wait to gargle black balls. Some online pile-of-shit called "Patch" went ballistic, whipping up 30,000 sword swallowers, who signed a petition demanding the "racist bully" be expelled. The future Chimper was suspended for 10 days, then charged with "Second degree breach of peace" and "Ridicule on account of creed, religion, color, denomination, nationality or race". WTF happened to freedom of speech ? Calling a spade a spade is a god given right, and I'd tell the judge to go fuck his mother.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/15/connec...snapchat-post/

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Some student in Connecticut posted a reasonable comment on social media, wondering what this nigger was doing in his homeroom, and why it wasn't chained up, and the MSM couldn't wait to gargle black balls. Some online pile-of-shit called "Patch" went ballistic, whipping up 30,000 sword swallowers, who signed a petition demanding the "racist bully" be expelled. The future Chimper was suspended for 10 days, then charged with "Second degree breach of peace" and "Ridicule on account of creed, religion, color, denomination, nationality or race". WTF happened to freedom of speech ? Calling a spade a spade is a god given right, and I'd tell the judge to go fuck his mother.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/15/connec...snapchat-post/
    As would I!!

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So if I understand this right, I can no longer make fun of Atheist Abbo French Scientologist?

If I do it online to a Connect-a-cunt state resident, will they extradite me?

Asking for a friend.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Second degree breach of peace? That nigger just for its looks is a first degree assault on human civilization.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's already illegal to be white.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’m ashamed to say I was born in New Haven Connecticut. Connecticut has become so liberal that it makes sick!And the niggs they coddle are the same ones that make their city streets unsafe as a Warzone!Liberals are changing the laws to fit their nigger loving agenda!

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Connecticut is a shit hole. It's become a state you just drive through and not drive to. Folk are getting real tired of being told what they must do and think and this is reflected in national gun sales.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’m ashamed to say I was born in New Haven Connecticut. Connecticut has become so liberal that it makes sick!And the niggs they coddle are the same ones that make their city streets unsafe as a Warzone!Liberals are changing the laws to fit their nigger loving agenda!
    This kid should call a press conference, and say I called him a nigger, I meant to call him a nigger, and I have every right to call him a nigger. Got that ? Do I make myself clear, you fake news commie cocksuckers ? I'm telling you, anyone else who doesn't like it, and the judge, to go fuck your mother.

15. Likes SC Anemia, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This kid should call a press conference, and say I called him a nigger, I meant to call him a nigger, and I have every right to call him a nigger. Got that ? Do I make myself clear, you fake news commie cocksuckers ? I'm telling you, anyone else who doesn't like it, and the judge, to go fuck your mother.

Man you really shouldn't hold back. Say what you really think, you'll feel better.

17. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy , Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post

Man you really shouldn't hold back. Say what you really think, you'll feel better.
    Yup...there's no Gay in Ray !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

19. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would have no problem doing that down here in Florida, because I know I have support from others who think like minded as I. But up there when you’re surrounded by liberals and are all alone, it’s a little easier said than done.They’ll wind up feeding the kid to their monkey pets!

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Worst than Nigger York or Nigger Jersey?

23. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    In my experience, law enforcement gets a little more carried away with themselves in Connecticut, than in NY.
    The same could be said for New Jersey cops, but to a lesser extent.

25. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    It’s the tri-state area, I think they’re very similar. Probably comes down to the section of town.

27. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post