Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Prison batwing video of schizo crazynigger Jamal Sutherland released

Police have disclosed that Jamal's favorite Metallica album is Ride The Lightning.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy , Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear God, we don't joke about niggers saying "He beez a good boi," and this fambly has taken it to a new level.

"When they are tasing him, when they are throwing pepper spray, Jamal begins to praise God. Hallelujah, that's who Jamal was," Amy Sutherland told CNN's Don Lemon in an interview Friday.
    "Mental illness does not give anybody the right to put their hands on my child," Amy Sutherland said in a news conference Friday, describing him as "an example of what I wanted him to be."

"I want y'all to know Jamal was a great man. He had faults like everybody else, but he was a great man," she said. "I'm content that God has Jamal."
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ja...dy/ar-BB1gLeAH

So niggers can claim "mentally ill" and that gives them immunity from prosecution? Oh wait, they already say that.

I don't accept "mentally ill" even from humans, and there is nothing about mental illness in what this nigger did.

According to North Charleston Mayor Keith Sumney, officers responded to Palmetto Lowcountry Behavioral Health Center on January 4 after calls of a "large scale fight" that had "erupted between patients and staff." In body camera footage released by North Charleston, officers were told Sutherland had punched a staff member and threw a fax machine.

According to Peper, an altercation occurred between two patients other than Sutherland, and that the center had called 911 in response. While police were responding, Peper said, "Jamal became agitated" and intervened in an effort to help.

"Given the confusion, he is alleged to have committed a misdemeanor offense of simple assault on a nurse staff member" at the center, Peper said.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bye bye, Nutty Nigger!

6. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Bye bye, Nutty Nigger!
    It’s always pleasant to see a nigger leave this world!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    It’s always pleasant to see a nigger leave this world!
    It sure the fuck is! CHEERS!

10. Likes Jim Crow liked this post