Close

Likes Likes:  29
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

LaDonia repurposes garbage dumpster as a casket for batwinged niglet Kyon

Not only are niggers supremely bad at parenting, they also really suck at planning funerals!
    Mother of Missing Infant Charged With Felony Murder After Admitting She ‘Disposed’ of Her Baby Boy’s Body ‘In the Trash’

The mother of a missing two-month-old niglet was arrested and charged with murder on Friday afternoon in the District of Coonlumbia.

LaDonia Boggs, 37, was said to be the lone suspook in the disappearance of her infant son, Kyon Jones, earlier this week, according to ABC affilaite [SIC] WRIC in Richmond.

“The mother is being questioned about the child’s whereabouts,” D.C. Mayor she boon Muriel Bowser said during a Monday press conference. “She’s the only jigaboo of interest.”

“I came back in the house and got a blanket and his car seat, and wrapped it up and took it outside and just throwed it in the trash,” Boggs said in video obtained by Washington, D.C. NBC affiliate WRC.

“I wrapped it up, took it outside, and disposed of it in the trash,” Boggs reiterated at another point. “And that’s what happened.”
    https://lawandcrime.com/crime/mother...ce=mostpopular
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Charge it with unlawful disposal of hazardous materials, fine of two years of welfare checks.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    “I wrapped it up, took it outside, and disposed of it in the trash,” Boggs reiterated at another point.
    "It". Typical loving nigger parenting. Stupid, zombie-looking, filthy sow can't even try to talk like a human being.

When my pet RAT died I didn't put her in the trash. Goddam niggers are not human. When are the libtards going to realize this?

But let's have some BLM riots over the deleted niglet.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    "It". Typical loving nigger parenting. Stupid, zombie-looking, filthy sow can't even try to talk like a human being.

When my pet RAT died I didn't put her in the trash. Goddam niggers are not human. When are the libtards going to realize this?

But let's have some BLM riots over the deleted niglet.
    The libtards will never realize anything.They have a mental disorder!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The libtards will never realize anything.They have a mental disorder!
    The ULTIMATE mental disorder!!

6. Likes Chimp Detester, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why would anyone "miss" a shit turd?

Who would report a shit turd missing? 👌🏿

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to see see some factual statistics on infanticide numbers by race. We've said forever here that the leading cause of niglet/turdler death is usually the mammy or visiting buck.
    I'd bet the percentages are close to the violent crime by race percentages. 13/90

Humans that off their young are very rare and almost always draw national attention (Casey Anthony the demon bitch). Nigs, not so much. In fact, it happens so often that unless you read about it here, you never hear about it.

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmmm. At least the sub-cockroach mammy sowrilla saved us human tax-payers millions in future costs related to that turdler. And hopefully the sheboon will find goodification soon @ NU...

Black lives = Fecal matter.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I would love to see see some factual statistics on infanticide numbers by race. We've said forever here that the leading cause of niglet/turdler death is usually the mammy or visiting buck.
    I'd bet the percentages are close to the violent crime by race percentages. 13/90

Humans that off their young are very rare and almost always draw national attention (Casey Anthony the demon bitch). Nigs, not so much. In fact, it happens so often that unless you read about it here, you never hear about it.
    This is from 2003. Who knows what it is by now:

African Americans (niglets) were 4.2 times as likely as whites to be victims of homicide. Suspects were commonly parents/caregivers. The vast majority of infant/child homicides occurred in houses or apartments, using weapons that include household objects.
    And we have to keep in mind that niggers are small minority of the population which means niggers are killing their sprogs at a pretty good rate.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2563475/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    Why would anyone "miss" a shit turd?

Who would report a shit turd missing? 

They only report them missing when it finally enters their thick bony heads that someone might notice there's no niglet anymore and ask questions, so they better ook about it first.

14. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She did use a dumpster, so she can't be charged with littering. As long as the welfare checks stop,
    I see no problem with this.

16. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Charge it with unlawful disposal of hazardous materials, fine of two years of welfare checks.
    This one didn't even bother with a dumpster. She just took a dump right on the street.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190619_181134.png 
Views:	46 
Size:	352.9 KB 
ID:	15266

18. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This one didn't even bother with a dumpster. She just took a dump right on the street.

TNB!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Notice how the bystanding natives are rushing in to assist the turdlet.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post