Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Return of the "chess master" niglet

Tanitoluwa "Tani" Adewumi became America's newest chess master on May 1 at the age of 10 years, seven months and 28 days, making him the 28th youngest person to achieve the status, according to the U.S. Chess Federation.

"I was very happy that I won and that I got the title," Tani, a Nigerian refugee, told NPR. "I really love that I finally got it."

On his road to master status, Tani had to defeat two experts, a master and an international master, the Chess Federation said.

He told NPR he practiced chess for 10 or 11 hours every day after school to get to that level.

Tani made national headlines in 2019 when he was living in a homeless shelter and won the New York state chess championship for his age group.

Tani's family left northern Nigeria in 2017 as refugees and moved to New York City, the New York Times reported. While his family lived in a homeless shelter, Tani learned to play chess at school.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/10-old-bo...155459741.html

I posted about this a couple of years ago. It was BS then and it's bigger BS now. Let's do some simple math, shall we? Elementary schools get out at 3, so if the niglet "practiced" for 10 hours, that's until 1 in the morning.

I've been known to play a decent game, and I could probably beat the niglet. Then it would start chimping out, jumping up and down on a chair, complaining I'm older and should be able to beat it. Then what about the older ones it supposedly beat?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/10-old-bo...155459741.html

I posted about this a couple of years ago. It was BS then and it's bigger BS now. Let's do some simple math, shall we? Elementary schools get out at 3, so if the niglet "practiced" for 10 hours, that's until 1 in the morning.

I've been known to play a decent game, and I could probably beat the niglet. Then it would start chimping out, jumping up and down on a chair, complaining I'm older and should be able to beat it. Then what about the older ones it supposedly beat?
    Tru Dat!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's a fucking ugly Niggerian nigger. I really doubt a little coon knowing chess and shit. It should know it's place and just get lost back to the homeless shelter, or better yet, a nearby stream.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The white piece goes first in chess.

Dats raysiss!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.