Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    ChimpOutRules
    Chimpout Guest

Just wanna say how much I hate nigs

Tried to register but couldn’t. BIG FUCKING FAN of chimpoutradio, it literally gets me through my workdays. So because I’m “crazy”, my shrink or whatever assigns me the big lipped baboon to work with me, and this fucking nigger does jack shit (I’ve since quit the program) and is always fucking married white women, btw he’s married and has chimp-kids too. Anyway I love this site and I hate HATE HAAAAATE niggers and niggerdom.
    Looking forward to episode 81.

ChimpOutRules
    Chimpout Guest

I click register but

I clicked register on my iPhone and I just get a blank page - btw although ChimpOutRules is a good name I have some funnier ideas for a username

ChimpoutRules
    Chimpout Guest

site may be having issues

Quote Originally Posted by Witch Doctor View Post
    What problems are you having joining our site?

I can fix it for you if you want.

WD
    I'm on my desktop and was able to send out an email verification and waiting to hear back - the image verification for my reply right now was fucking up a lil - it was just stuck and wouldn't refresh ( I eventually got it to refresh to an image I could see) SHIT edit: fucking image verification is fucked up, I am literally typing each character as it looks and I keep getting error messages :/

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. Feel the nigger hate here, and let it dissipate.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    ChimpoutRules is actually a great name. I think the original Chimpout had a sub-forum called something like "Chimpout forum rules" for the rules of the board and each time I saw that title, I thought "it surely does!"

I have also considered registering for a long time, I lurked already in the original forum and occasionally posted as a guest. I just live in a fucking leftard country where posting into a forum like this is a worse crime than a murder so I have only posted anonymously through a TOR connection very occasionally. Already have a rather nice nick and avatar in my mind, maybe someday.