Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Are dolphins the niggers of the sea?

Say it ain't so!!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dolphins are niggers of the sea.jpg 
Views:	316 
Size:	122.6 KB 
ID:	15253Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dolphins rape.png 
Views:	321 
Size:	489.6 KB 
ID:	15254
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a persistent myth, just like the person waking up in a bathtub full of ice and a note saying one of their organs had been removed.

Dolphins might get frisky and hump someone, just as a dog humps legs, but it's hardly "rape'.

It's physically impossible for a dolphin to grab, hold, disrobe, and rape anything or anyone. If this were true I think we'd have heard about it before now and "Scott Randleston" doesn't appear to even exist.

Dolphins have much bigger brains than niggers and wouldn't want to emulate their behavior.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes N/A, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, Id rather be raped by a dolphin than a nigger.

6. Likes N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This is a persistent myth, just like the person waking up in a bathtub full of ice and a note saying one of their organs had been removed.

Dolphins might get frisky and hump someone, just as a dog humps legs, but it's hardly "rape'.

It's physically impossible for a dolphin to grab, hold, disrobe, and rape anything or anyone. If this were true I think we'd have heard about it before now and "Scott Randleston" doesn't appear to even exist.

Dolphins have much bigger brains than niggers and wouldn't want to emulate their behavior.
    They smell BETTER too!!

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dolphins are much more intelligent than niggers.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, N/A liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    They smell BETTER too!!
    And they're beautiful and niggers are butt-ugly, every last one of them.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, N/A, k9woman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    And they're beautiful and niggers are butt-ugly, every last one of them.
    Tru Dat!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's a joke, folks. Just a joke. I know dolphins don't rape humans. I'm sure anything they do amounts to no more than the neighbor's dog humping my leg.

I'm not saying it was consensual, but it wasn't rape either.

Edit: Just noticed that this is age restricted on YT.

But nigger (c)rap twerking isn't?

Really You Tube? Really???
    Last edited by tweakstick; 05-16-2021 at 04:10 AM. Reason: Jeeze
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, Midder Peenud Hayed liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had a 4-legged dolphin, a.k.a. a 120 lb. liver-nosed ridgeback. That hound dog was crazy about the ladies,
    and a snoot to the hoo-ha was his go-to greeting. He was so handsome, and such a tail wagger,
    girls always wanted to pet him, despite my warning that he's a little too friendly. Then I'd have to get his
    head unstuck from between their legs. I would have gladly traded places with him on many occasions.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^^
    Ours is a 20 lb French Bulldog / Shih Tzu mix - I believe the name for that mix is a Bullshit. He has never met a stuffed animal or doggy bed that he would not hump to goodness. He gets very aggressive with them while in the throws of doggy passion. Even after we got him fixed (too late) at the one year mark, he still has his way with them - red rocket and all. I had always heard that it is impossible for them to grow a dogwood tree after getting castrated. I'm here to tell you folks, it doesn't stop anything - including the mess.

The dog is simply untrainable and is especially embarrassing in front of company.

We're not sure but he may be doing it out of spite. He was quite pissed at us for several weeks after loosing his best buddies. He was quite proud of them as they were his most sizeable feature. It's probably the reason he thought he was a mastiff. The little bastard still does, too, and will try to attack dogs 5-6 times his weight and size. He has caused Mrs. Tweak several minor injuries while on walks after going after them and has broken numerous leashes. The shock collar doesn't even really phase him when he decides to attack. The only thing you can do is try to pick his belligerent ass up and walk away.

Nowadays all we can do is rip his dog bed away from him when we see him do it and make him sleep on the floor for a while. We don't even bother giving him stuffed animals.

Of all his bad behavior, he has never actually humped a person's leg for some reason. That's a good thing because if he got as violently rapey with a leg as he does with pillows and stuffed toys, someone would have needed stitches by now.

Last edited by tweakstick; 05-16-2021 at 10:31 AM.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ^^
    Ours is a 20 lb French Bulldog / Shih Tzu mix - I believe the name for that mix is a Bullshit. He has never met a stuffed animal or doggy bed that he would not hump to goodness. He gets very aggressive with them while in the throws of doggy passion. Even after we got him fixed (too late) at the one year mark, he still has his way with them - red rocket and all. I had always heard that it is impossible for them to grow a dogwood tree after getting castrated. I'm here to tell you folks, it doesn't stop anything - including the mess.

The dog is simply untrainable and is especially embarrassing in front of company.

We're not sure but he may be doing it out of spite. He was quite pissed at us for several weeks after loosing his best buddies. He was quite proud of them as they were his most sizeable feature. It's probably the reason he thought he was a mastiff. The little bastard still does, too, and will try to attack dogs 5-6 times his weight and size. He has caused Mrs. Tweak several minor injuries while on walks after going after them and has broken numerous leashes. The shock collar doesn't even really phase him when he decides to attack. The only thing you can do is try to pick his belligerent ass up and walk away.

Nowadays all we can do is rip his dog bed away from him when we see him do it and make him sleep on the floor for a while. We don't even bother giving him stuffed animals.

Of all his bad behavior, he has never actually humped a person's leg for some reason. That's a good thing because if he got as violently rapey with a leg as he does with pillows and stuffed toys, someone would have needed stitches by now.

I cramped up I laughed so hard at this. Thank you. On with my day now.

Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently, Bottlenose Dolphins are the niggers of the Dolphin world.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVBuM3FBjiA

They also get high on pufferfish toxin, lol.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T5aGLybXEs

21. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Apparently, Bottlenose Dolphins are the niggers of the Dolphin world.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVBuM3FBjiA

They also get high on pufferfish toxin, lol.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T5aGLybXEs
    Niggers might get the idea that pufferfish are the new bath salts!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Niggers might get the idea that pufferfish are the new bath salts!
    I wish they would. Tetrodotoxin is about 100x more potent than cyanide.

24. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    See, this is why I'm never going to get a dog. I don't want to roll out of bed one morning and find the damn thing dry-humping the furniture.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always thought that hammerhead sharks were the niggers of the ocean. They're dumb as fuck, aggressive as hell and love to eat hooked fish off your line as you're reeling them in. My uncle once hooked a fairly large tarpon off the coast of Florida and a nigger of the ocean came and ate it right off his line. Useless.

Here we see a nigger of the ocean bothering the shit out of a kayaker for no good reason. Truly the niggers of the ocean.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.