Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

NY Post tells us new Subway slasher may be a nigger !!

The latest NYC on the loose subway slasher, has been reported to be a nigger - well not quite, as the suspect description was this...

The suspects, both in their 30s, one with dreadlocks, are still on the loose.
    This is about as close as we're going to get to a reversal of the long standing policy of not publishing race info with suspect descriptions. Everybody knows it was a nigger anyway.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/14/three-...on-nyc-subway/

If you truly care to give a fuck, click the link and read some more...
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In my book, if you are wearing dreadlocks, no matter what species, you are a nigger. Even if you are white as snow, you must obviously identify as nigger.

I might make an exception for Sideshow Bob. I'm not so sure that he wasn't just born with that hair.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We know they're niggers. Not only is this random slashing and shoving a nigger m.o.,(it may have happened but I do not recall reading about any YT doing this) but if they were YT it would be announcedas "TWO WHITE MALES"!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes CoonsЯus, Ray Cizzums, k9woman liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    This is about as close as we're going to get to a reversal of the long standing policy of not publishing race info with suspect descriptions. Everybody knows it was a nigger anyway. If you truly care to give a fuck, click the link and read some more...
    I click the email link attached to the "reporters" name, and call them out on their woketurd-ery, every time they do this.
    I make it crystal clear - you're not fooling anyone - we all know it's niggers.

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    None of the incidents were believed to be hate crimes, cops said.
    "cops said"

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	depositphotos_25710603-stock-photo-bullshit-stamp-icon.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	15246

Whoever wrote that must be a graduate of the 'How to Suck Nigger Dik School of Generalizations and Vagueness ".

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus, k9woman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    "cops said"

Name:	depositphotos_25710603-stock-photo-bullshit-stamp-icon.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	15246

Whoever wrote that must be a graduate of the 'How to Suck Nigger Dik School of Generalizations and Vagueness ".

I think they mean THIS cop:

Name:	police-01.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	85.9 KB 
ID:	15247

But really, maybe it's not a hate crime. It's just niggers being free now to do what niggers do naturally - attack.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes SC Anemia, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    None of the incidents were believed to be hate crimes, cops said.
    I couldn't even be bothered to mention that bit, just business as usual. The nut-less reporters are terrified of their untouchable, unassailable nigger pets coming back to attack them with the ' rayciss ' bite.

13. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Charles Bronson should be riding the subway again......but with a .500 S&W this time.

15. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva, N/A liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I couldn't even be bothered to mention that bit, just business as usual. The nut-less reporters are terrified of their untouchable, unassailable nigger pets coming back to attack them with the ' rayciss ' bite.
    Those woketard pussy reporters are the Marxist partners-in-crime to these wild schvartzers.
    The only thing they fear is not being useful, compared to the other idiots in the newsroom.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cops are the same as the reporters now. If the management is looking after themselves and not you on the frontline, it's time to focus hard on getting your 20 in then walking off the set of Escape From New York. Cops will keep getting made scapegoats until you get a hardline Republican mayor back in charge - and good luck with that !

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cops are the same as the reporters now. If the management is looking after themselves and not you on the frontline, it's time to focus hard on getting your 20 in then walking off the set of Escape From New York. Cops will keep getting made scapegoats until you get a hardline Republican mayor back in charge - and good luck with that !
    More like "Escape from the Planet of the Apes".

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Those woketard pussy reporters are the Marxist partners-in-crime to these wild schvartzers.
    The only thing they fear is not being useful, compared to the other idiots in the newsroom.
    You just know those human reporters who every day report multiple, endless, heinous nigger crimes like beheadings and slashings, etc, don't like niggers but have to pretend they do or else lose their jobs and get blacklisted. Niggerlisted?

I have no idea why any young human would want to be a cop these days when they vilified for even defending themselves against jacked-up, murderous attack niggers.

Name:	copsthennowed.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	15250

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, CoonsЯus, k9woman liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    More like "Escape from the Planet of the Apes". You just know those human reporters who every day report multiple, endless, heinous nigger crimes like beheadings and slashings, etc, don't like niggers but have to pretend they do or else lose their jobs and get blacklisted. Niggerlisted?
    The "wokes" in the MSM are always scrutinizing their cohorts for the slightest non-pc offense.
    Utter any word, or thought, they don't like, regardless of context, and they "gotcha".

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The "wokes" in the MSM are always scrutinizing their cohorts for the slightest non-pc offense.
    Utter any word, or thought, they don't like, regardless of context, and they "gotcha".

Yep. They're quick to call other people 'Nazis" when they would probably rat out their own grannies for PC points.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. They're quick to call other people 'Nazis" when they would probably rat out their own grannies for PC points.
    Look at that skunk Matt Lauer. The way that smug, sanctimonious asshole persecuted Paula Deen, over referring to the guy who robbed her as a nigger, 30 years earlier. Meanwhile, he's cheating on his wife, banging interns in his office, shacking up with different ones when he's out of town. So funny how he got @metoo'ed, right out of his cushy job. There's one guy who I'd mop the floor with, if I ever caught sight of him.

26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We know they're niggers. Not only is this random slashing and shoving a nigger m.o.,(it may have happened but I do not recall reading about any YT doing this) but if they were YT it would be announcedas "TWO WHITE MALES"!
    Tru Dat!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at that skunk Matt Lauer. The way that smug, sanctimonious asshole persecuted Paula Deen, over referring to the guy who robbed her as a nigger, 30 years earlier. Meanwhile, he's cheating on his wife, banging interns in his office, shacking up with different ones when he's out of town. So funny how he got @metoo'ed, right out of his cushy job. There's one guy who I'd mop the floor with, if I ever caught sight of him.
    You and I both!! I ALWAYS HATED that smug, libtard c@ck$ucker!! And that savanna guthrie skank too!!

29. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    You and I both!! I ALWAYS HATED that smug, libtard c@ck$ucker!! And that savanna guthrie skank too!!
    Poor Savannah, born without an upper lip.

31. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Poor Savannah, born without an upper lip.
    I believe she was born with it, nigger jizz probably melted it!!

33. Likes Ray Cizzums, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always thought that when niggers had corn rows installed on their hayeds, the blood supply was crimped off to their brains!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas