Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger (c)rapper 'Mally Mall' sentenced to Nigger University for running prostitution business

Music Producer Mally Mall Sentenced to Almost 3 Years in Prison for Running Prostitution Business

According to federal prosecutors, Mally Mall "exploited hundreds of victims" through manipulation, "imposing rules and threatening them so that they would prostitute for him"

Mally Mall, the rapper and music producer who made frequent appearances on the first season of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood, was sentenced on Thursday to 33 months in prison for operating a prostitution business over the span of 12 years, according to federal prosecutors.

Between April 2002 and September 2014, the 45-year-old (born Jamal Rashid) "operated a high-end prostitution business that transported victims across the United States," using paid websites "to advertise the victims for prostitution purposes," the United States Attorney's Office for the District of Nevada said in a statement.

According to prosecutors, Rashid "exploited hundreds of victims" through manipulation, "imposing rules and threatening them so that they would prostitute for him."

The victims were either considered "independent contractors," who paid Rashid a portion of what they earned through prostitution, or "priority girls," who turned over nearly all of their earnings, the attorney's office said.
    https://people.com/music/mally-mall-...tion-business/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Almost 3 years, that's all?

I can only hope none were unwilling humans. A lot of runaway girls wind up in that kind of horrible situation.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    DINDU NUFFINS!

Mally Mall Claims He's Blackmailed By Crooked FBI Agent Into Pleading Guilty In Prostitution Case

Mally Mall is setting the record straight after receiving his sentence in prostitution case. While he's widely reported to have pleaded guilty to running illegal prostitution ring, the rapper/reality TV star maintains his innocence.

Speaking to The Neighborhood Talk after his sentencing, the 43-year-old says he did plead guilty to one count of use of an interstate facility in aid of unlawful activity, but it had nothing to do with prostitution. "I had to take a plea deal to keep from doing 5-10 years for something I didn't do," he explains.

The rapper, whose real name is Jamal Rashid, goes on claiming that he's blackmailed into pleading guilty in the case by a crooked FBI agent named Kevin White, who had targeted him after house raids in 2014 and 2019 for exotic animals and alleged human trafficking. The record producer says that the FBI agent coerced and even threatened women to speak out against him in exchange for money. "Those girls, all they care about is money, not the verdict," he exclaims.
    https://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00170839.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers love their tax free and illegal side hustles becsuse... they are niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

8. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I had to go look it up. This one is egypshun n sheeeit.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sheboons, ratchets, buffarillas, and the bucks themselves, all consider "prosta-matootin" to be a legit occupation.
    If "Mally Mall" couldn't recruit women, he'd put a blonde wig and a mini-skirt on a dude in a second, and
    his nigger clientele wouldn't care. Hollywood celebrated this nigger depravity, when they made "Hustle & Flow",
    and actually had the cast reenact it on stage, at the Academy Awards show. Nigger "street life" is a cancer,
    but MSM woketurds think it's just great.