Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Model" I never heard of thinks life is great with her nigger boo and their niglet

In ESPN's May cover story on Thursday, Philadelphia 76ers center Embiid discussed his NBA career and his relationship with his girlfriend, model Anne de Paula.

The pair met at a New York City dinner in 2018 through a mutual friend. De Paula told the outlet they didn't even say much to each other and noted that she didn't even know he was a basketball player. But she said that night, rather than being the start of a relationship, began their "beautiful friendship."

The 26-year-old model told ESPN that they connected because they had a lot in common — they both love soccer, spoke French, and had hopes of starting a family one day.

"We FaceTimed every day for a while. ... He just has this personality where he wants to motivate you. His friends, his family and now with Arthur -- he pushes all of us to be the best of ourselves," she said. "That's the type of person you want to have around."
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...205259816.html

Did she pick the fugliest nigger she could find, or did she pick the fugliest one? She's one for the mudshark deadpool. The nigger will "push" her, all right. She'll be Nicole Browned if the nigger sees a white guy looking at her.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	09e88a7fec7eff876ab88c1a5d2cd3d4.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	250.8 KB 
ID:	15243

Name:	mudshark.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	15244
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She's quite hefty, after shitting out gorilla/human hybrid turdlers, so her modeling days are long over.
    Her bat cave won't be seeing much NBA radiator hose from here on out, and she'll soon be fighting with
    other babymommas for a slice of jiggy-boon's rapidly declining paycheck.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Start a family? More ugly halfbreeds soon. Just a matter of time.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...205259816.html

Did she pick the fugliest nigger she could find, or did she pick the fugliest one? She's one for the mudshark deadpool. The nigger will "push" her, all right. She'll be Nicole Browned if the nigger sees a white guy looking at her.

Name:	09e88a7fec7eff876ab88c1a5d2cd3d4.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	250.8 KB 
ID:	15243

Name:	mudshark.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	96.1 KB 
ID:	15244
    Philthadelphia, a blue $hi+h0le city full of j@ck@$$ libtards!! This is common there. I used to live in that city and I HATED it, especially the species coonus niggerus philthadelphus!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Start a family? More ugly halfbreeds soon. Just a matter of time.

Too late:
    About two years later, the couple welcomed their first child together, Arthur, in September 2020.
    Is there some contest to see who can pick the ugliest, most primitave, stone-age looking nigger, with points being awarded? JFC, look at that thing. It doesn't even vaguely resemble anything human.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    She needs immediate mental therapy, but I think she is beyond help. How anybody would want that monkey tower to muh-dik you is simply beyond comprehension for me. Both should be deported back to Wakonda for crimes against humanity.

Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    We need PSAs to warn women about mating with gorillas and turning into coal burners
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bestiality laws should apply to fucking niggers.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

12. Likes Groid_Rage liked this post