Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread

Thread: Fathoms Deep

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Fathoms Deep

The other day I read the line "the color of their skin" to refer to groids and the way they're seen by other races. It reminded me of the way children are brainwashed into nigger worship. "Their skin color makes them no different from us." "You should never judge someone by the color of their skin." If only there was someone to teach us early in life what lies beneath that shit colored exterior.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    We have judged them by the content of their character and concluded that they have character that’s lower than whale shit and twice as stinky. The shit colored skin just helps us be aware of niggers faster. Then you have nigger enablers which are just as bad, look how much trouble they cause. You can never really be sure how deadly they are at a glance. With niggers it’s genetic, it’s ok to avoid them based on their skin color because the content of their character is always far worse. Statistics are on your side. Just because libtards try to hide them doesn’t work, they can’t cover up nigger crime anymore because there’s too much of it.

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The other day I read the line "the color of their skin" to refer to groids and the way they're seen by other races. It reminded me of the way children are brainwashed into nigger worship. "Their skin color makes them no different from us." "You should never judge someone by the color of their skin." If only there was someone to teach us early in life what lies beneath that shit colored exterior.
    Someone once begged humans to judge Niggers by 'the content of their character' and having done so most of them have reached an inescapable conclusion.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    The first time I ever heard that line by Michael king (marching looting king) I thought that was worst, because the true character of a nigger is vile violent and completely depraved.....over and over I hear niggers say "dont judge us niggers by the color of our skin"...and I want to scream, bigger it isnt the color of your skin, it's your disgusting culture and behavior that everyone hates...its the way you act , you stupid nigger....lie,cheat, steal, rape, rob , murder, the list goes on and on...someone will say, well everyone does that, and you'd be right, but wait...the difference is, virtually ALL niggers do that compared to a much much lower rate in human species.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    Someone once begged humans to judge Niggers by 'the content of their character' and having done so most of them have reached an inescapable conclusion.
    YEP!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd beg us to judge them by the color of their skin."

The color of their skin is just nature's warning sign.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    "If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd beg us to judge them by the color of their skin."

The color of their skin is just nature's warning sign.

Exactly! I think I learned here on CHIMPOUT black skin is how mother nature color codes dangerous things!

I wonder if nigroes ever had rattles on their tails?

Maybe the rattle is that pea size brain rattling around in the coconut.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas