Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

News crew filming Miami Beach fight become victims of the TNB as well

CBS4 reporter Bobeth Yates and photojournalist Ebenezer Mends were reporting a story about recent unruly behavior in South Beach when a group of people turned on them, Yates said during an 11 p.m. news broadcast.

"Just really shaken up. Been reporting for a very long time, don’t want to date myself, but about 20 years, and I’ve never been attacked like this on a story," Yates said. "The ironic part was, we were actually covering crime on South Beach."
    Video shows several men asking the cameraman to stop filming. One man is then seen pushing the camera away.

"I tried to push them back," Yates said during the broadcast.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/miami-tv-...ht-south-beach

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FL-crew-attack2.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	181.9 KB 
ID:	15230
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers being niggers!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I like it when the fake news whores, who do back flips covering up crimes committed by their minority pets, get attacked by said savages. I believe it's known as poetic justice. I wonder if Bobeth was violated ? Those DSLs are a muh dikk magnet.