Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    NiggerNagger
    Chimpout Guest

Nothing disgusts me more...

Than seeing a cute petite white girl with an ugly black nigger ape. I think they call them "snow bunnies". It's fucking disgusting! The equivalent of a girl fucking her dog.

Seems like every girl nowadays wants a buck of her own.. What's the appeal?

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    I'm with you, it's not hard to figure out the logic behind some fat pig bitch with a nigger, it's probably the best she can do, but what I never understood was why an attractive white girl would want to lay down with a filthy stinking nigger, I'm not talking about the white women who sell their pussies to a rich nigger ball player, of course they're just whores, sucking around for money (Niggcole brown turd Chimpson, that bitch got what she deserved) it's the attractive white women who lay down with a filthy nigger that sells drugs or has 7 nigglets spread around 7 different nigger sows...those are the white women who have very serious mental issues.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerNagger View Post
    Than seeing a cute petite white girl with an ugly black nigger ape. I think they call them "snow bunnies". It's fucking disgusting! The equivalent of a girl fucking her dog.

You're PREACHING to the choir!!

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

What's the appeal?

Mental illness causes the appeal.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    When some women (typically 'Plain Janes') see 'Celebrities' like Jolie adopt Niglets (No wonder Brad used to hit the booze in a separate upstairs room) they think its the 'Hip' thing to do.
    I sh.t you not when I tell you that I heard of someone who went to the U.S with the SPECIFIC intention of being 'filled' by a filthy stinking animal where in L.A there was no shortage of eager donors.
    Sho' 'nough 9 months later a turdlet oozed out lookin' jus like its Daddy but no one knows which one it beez....

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

There is no appeal to being anywhere near a disgusting wild baboon spear chucker. Those white girls who go with apes are nothing but nasty nigger loving mud sharks and I hate them as much as niggers. Mud sharks are the ones who support BLM and try to tell us that niggers are equal. Mud sharks are nasty filth just like niggers.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Oh man, exactly right. Someone here was saying what we in our family have said, it is latent beastiality on the part of these girls. Straight out of the caves of antiquity. This whole society is going to be flat nosed and brown soon, as these white girls spew out chocolate...