Close

Likes Likes:  29
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    "Charcoal briquette, mulignan."

Unfortunately like too many girls in real life, Meadow acted on her daddy issues by burning coal.
    HAHAHA!!! I never watched The Sopranos. But I have seen clips of it. That's fuckin' awesome!

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    We can agree to disagree on this one. I always root for the bad guys in the movies. I like the most evil characters. I didn’t like James Gandolfini as an actor. And I did not like the character he portrayed.They might’ve had some good brutal scenes in it. But there was too much drama.Like a soap opera. Goodfellas is as close to the real gangster portrayal that you’re going to get.The first two godfathers were brilliant also.
    I agree. I LOVE Goodfellas. AND Godfather. Check out Michael Franceze on Youpuke. I binge watch his stuff and he does a Mob Movie Monday that I like, in which he evaluates gangster movies. He speaks about what it was like to be a boss in the Gambino Family.

4. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll always remember to keep in mind when the day I have kids of my own and they happen to be girls, then when they grow older we'll have 'the talk'. You know, a little private educational lesson on why niggers are bad. If my future daughter or daughters ever bring home a nigger to my house, she or they can forget about having a family. It's up to her or them to decide. What's more important, family or their fucking nigger pet? Believe me, I'll bring up this fiasco about blm as my evidence to further support my claims. That will be a guarantee to make these niggers unappealing as it naturally should be making my daughter/s to make the right decision and avoid these fuckers. I'm not going to let some nigger fuck up our Hispanic family tree by letting it be the first one to do it. Fuck that, I hope anyone here who has daughters or is planning to at some point to not let any single nigger in the family. Protect yourselves, don't let them become feminist, woke, libtard nigger loving SJW pigs like the rest of these "wamen" nowadays.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12