Close

Likes Likes:  29
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Why aren't the Italians rolling out the welcome mat for the latest shipment of parasitic niggers?

Of course, the BBC turns this into a sad sob story.

But, for some, patience has run out. In the European elections two years ago, the far-right, anti-immigrant League party of Matteo Salvini garnered almost half the votes on the island. It is part of the new national unity government, which is being strained by the recent arrivals of GibsMuhDat niggers.
    They should be helped in their own countries, not come here where the authorities spend millions on (niggers) but let us die

Atillio Lucia
    League party, Lampedusa
    and
    Austria has already ruled out accepting any of the recent arrivals from Lampedusa.
    Just look at the mob of feral, grasping nigger invaders jamming this island, taking money out of the pockets of human beings who need help too.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57087818
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Of course, the BBC turns this into a sad sob story.

and

Just look at the mob of feral, grasping nigger invaders jamming this island, taking money out of the pockets of human beings who need help too.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-57087818
    Because the Paisans HATE "mulignans!!

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Because the Paisans HATE "mulignans!!
    "Charcoal briquette, mulignan."

Unfortunately like too many girls in real life, Meadow acted on her daddy issues by burning coal.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post

Unfortunately like too many girls in real life, Meadow acted on her daddy issues by burning coal.
    I remember that episode!! One of my FAVORITES!! Not because of Meadow burning coal which I find DISGUSTING, but because of the way Tony handled that arrogant zebra nigger!! A fun show, The Sopranos!!

8. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Noah Tannenbaum, the Hasidic homeboy!" "Tarzan movies?" The Uncle Ben rice. Wise-ass mutt got what he deserved.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Noah Tannenbaum, the Hasidic homeboy!" "Tarzan movies?" The Uncle Ben rice. Wise-ass mutt got what he deserved.
    Yep!! Nigger was lucky that Tony and Sal didn't come to the house to make it DISAPPEAR!!

11. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe they are seeing America as a PSA on niggers and are learning from our errors
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I remember when I occasionally watched the show. I wasn’t a big fan of the Sopranos.I would’ve like to kick James Gandolfini’s ass in real life.Because he allowed liberal writers to destroy what could’ve been a great show.
    Maybe it’s because I grew up with Italian American goombas and found the show to be fake as shit. A real Italian American daughter would not have even attempted to bring a spook into their parent’s home.Nevertheless in Italian American mobsters daughter.
    I’ve always thought about what I would do in that case. I can honestly say that if I would’ve ever got out of prison after that incident, I would’ve disowned the Nager loving bitch . I love my daughters but that would be the end all!
    What I did was preventive medicine. I sat down with my daughters one at a time and let them know that niggers and nigger lovers were shit that would ruin their lives.And I would disown them forever if they associated with one.I guess I was very graphic and convincing. LOL! Either way, my daughters grew up to be great nigger hating adults.
    And yes Mr. Sandman, my daughters, especially the older one hates spooks more than I do. I can’t take her and the grandkid to the gunclub without her and her husband bringing along pics of niggs for targets.I’m very proud!

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Maybe it’s because I grew up with Italian American goombas and found the show to be fake as shit. A real Italian American daughter would not have even attempted to bring a spook into their parent’s home.Nevertheless in Italian American mobsters daughter.
    I think the show unintentionally showed what happens to a girl from a traditional family when she goes through a liberal public school system and goes to the liberal Ivy League. She becomes so lost that she thinks nothing of bringing home a nigger to meet daddy.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think the show unintentionally showed what happens to a girl from a traditional family when she goes through a liberal public school system and goes to the liberal Ivy League. She becomes so lost that she thinks nothing of bringing home a nigger to meet daddy.

Yes. David Chase was brilliant and this show was the finest in the history of TV, IMO. Meadow liked to pretend she was so liberal and non-biased, but in the end, we see her giving up the hypocrisy and totally accepting this way of life with her "family" boyfriend. Same with Carmela, the ultimate hypocrite, who purported to hate what Tony did for a living, with her confessions and praying, yet accepted all the perks and money and even used her position to "lean" on people to benefit her daughter. This show had so much going on under the surface and dialogue. I've watched it all three times and each time I see something new. Incredible.

I thought Tony was quite restrained when I think of how my own father would have reacted if I had brought a nigger home.

19. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mostly because the average liberal father is a soft cuck boy! Even if girl liked niggs,she would never have brought one home to a father like me.She would know instinctively that terror and destruction would be the repercussions she would face.Especially when I was younger. Now I’m a pussycat! And this pussycat can still go ballistic!And believe me,I’d do it!Just thinking about it here sitting in front of my iPad is making my blood boil!

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes. David Chase was brilliant and this show was the finest in the history of TV, IMO. Meadow liked to pretend she was so liberal and non-biased, but in the end, we see her giving up the hypocrisy and totally accepting this way of life with her "family" boyfriend. Same with Carmela, the ultimate hypocrite, who purported to hate what Tony did for a living, with her confessions and praying, yet accepted all the perks and money and even used her position to "lean" on people to benefit her daughter. This show had so much going on under the surface and dialogue. I've watched it all three times and each time I see something new. Incredible.

I thought Tony was quite restrained when I think of how my own father would have reacted if I had brought a nigger home.
    Just a show! A real ginzo mobster would rather see his daughter dead than with a Brillo head! Even when his wife kicked him out and he saw a psychiatrist.That would’ve been a sign of weakness to other mobsters.Not what would happen in real life. The only way a mobster’s woman could leave is in police protection or in a body bag.

23. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just a show! A real ginzo mobster would rather see his daughter dead than with a Brillo head! Even when his wife kicked him out and he saw a psychiatrist.That would’ve been a sign of weakness to other mobsters.Not what would happen in real life. The only way a mobster’s woman could leave is in police protection or in a body bag.
    Of course. Tony said if anyone found out he'd get a bullet in his head, and in fact his own mother put a hit out on him. But the shrink was absolutely necessary to let us know what Tony really thought and felt about all kinds of things. There was no other way to show that he was in fact a product of nurture rather than nature, which allowed us to feel empathy for him up to a point. Making the audience feel for a Mafia boss is no small accomplishment, but also very necessary otherwise there would be no one to care about on this show and therefore no one would have watched it.

This was a very different kind of Mob story in that it wasn't all centered on whacking and stealing and underhanded dealings, but about everyday life for these guys when there are children and wives and neighbours and inlaws with all the complications involved while still engaging in all kinds of criminal activities.

Part of Chase's brilliance was that he could make us feel so sorry for Tony or any one of them, and the next thing it would be "Oh, yeah? You think you like this person?" and we'd see them perform some horrific act, which unlike most movies, were portrayed as ugly and disgusting and brutal with no graceful, slo-mo ballet-type filming. "It won't be cinematic" as Patsy said. We watched as Tony lost the humanity he had, which was actually and gradually wrung out of him by the company he kept who acted as though it was a perversion that he was upset over a young woman being beaten to death by Ralphie. It was all so skillfully done I was often left open-mouthed in amazement. James Gandolfini acting was second to none. With just a shift in facial expression he could speak volumes.

I don't watch much TV, and this and "Dexter" are the last series I did watch. I've been trying to watch "The Handmaiden" but it's pissing me off so much by making June a coalburner whose nigger husband is of course, a magic, intelligent, well-spoken, kind, educated nigger and who strangely has a coal-black niglet when June is blond and blue-eyed, and inserting lezzie butch sows that I just can't anymore. I've read the book and there were ZERO niggers - no bucks and no dyke sows - in it.

At least the Sopranos showed niggers as they truly are.

25. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember when I occasionally watched the show. I wasn’t a big fan of the Sopranos.I would’ve like to kick James Gandolfini’s ass in real life.Because he allowed liberal writers to destroy what could’ve been a great show.
    I’ve always thought about what I would do in that case. I can honestly say that if I would’ve ever got out of prison after that incident, I would’ve disowned the Nager loving bitch . I love my daughters but that would be the end all!
    What I did was preventive medicine. I sat down with my daughters one at a time and let them know that niggers and nigger lovers were shit that would ruin their lives.And I would disown them forever if they associated with one.I guess I was very graphic and convincing. LOL! Either way, my daughters grew up to be great nigger hating adults.
    And yes Mr. Sandman, my daughters, especially the older one hates spooks more than I do. I can’t take her and the grandkid to the gunclub without her and her husband bringing along pics of niggs for targets.I’m very proud!
    As you should be, Jim!!

27. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

He WAS quite restrained!!

29. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been trying to watch "The Handmaiden" but it's pissing me off so much by making June a coalburner whose nigger husband is of course, a magic, intelligent, well-spoken, kind, educated nigger and who strangely has a coal-black niglet when June is blond and blue-eyed, and inserting lezzie butch sows that I just can't anymore. I've read the book and there were ZERO niggers - no bucks and no dyke sows - in it.
    Isn't the show one of the most woke things ever made? I thought to try it but a friend did, and he hated it from the start.

31. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't the show one of the most woke things ever made? I thought to try it but a friend did, and he hated it from the start.
    Meant to write "The Handmaid's Tale". The book was pretty short and written in 1985 by Margaret Atwood, before the nigger worship, but the show had to be made "inclusive" for the "woke" audience, the SJWs, etc, which of course means gay/lesbian and niggers - all magic - who were not in the book. It's done because I guess there's no choice now but to make the lead character a coalburner and give her a niglet.

There's a discussion forum for this show and I joined for awhile but got too annoyed at the fawning over niggers when someone said how "racist" it was when a character asked June (coal burner) if the niglet was her biological child. How dare anyone assume it's not hers? Anyway, I just had to reply that in the book the child's "white-blond" hair is mentioned so I didn't understand why they changed her race. I got crickets.

Don't bother watching this. They ruined the story. Yvonne Strahovski and Joseph Fiennes are very good in this, but not enough to make me keep watching.

Our heroine with her scholarly nigger and sowlet:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	handmaidstaleta.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	15252

33. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because THEY hate niggers as much as WE do, and I don't blame them one bit. A human from ANY country works hard, pays his taxes, supports his family all while watching niggers rob him blind in every imaginal way. ALL while the leftist scum politicians coddle these useless apes at Mr. Italy's (and ours) expense. I fucking HATE the mother fucking FUCK out of fucking worthless niggers. I would not give a nigger a squirt of piss if it was on fire.

35. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meant to write "The Handmaid's Tale". The book was pretty short and written in 1985 by Margaret Atwood, before the nigger worship, but the show had to be made "inclusive" for the "woke" audience, the SJWs, etc, which of course means gay/lesbian and niggers - all magic - who were not in the book. It's done because I guess there's no choice now but to make the lead character a coalburner and give her a niglet.

There's a discussion forum for this show and I joined for awhile but got too annoyed at the fawning over niggers when someone said how "racist" it was when a character asked June (coal burner) if the niglet was her biological child. How dare anyone assume it's not hers? Anyway, I just had to reply that in the book the child's "white-blond" hair is mentioned so I didn't understand why they changed her race. I got crickets.

Don't bother watching this. They ruined the story. Yvonne Strahovski and Joseph Fiennes are very good in this, but not enough to make me keep watching.

Our heroine with her scholarly nigger and sowlet:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	handmaidstaleta.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	118.2 KB 
ID:	15252
    Anything with a NIGGER ingredient is tainted. And FUCK those woketard liberal crickets. Here's the LIKE for you that you deserved, but didn't get.

37. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course. Tony said if anyone found out he'd get a bullet in his head, and in fact his own mother put a hit out on him. But the shrink was absolutely necessary to let us know what Tony really thought and felt about all kinds of things. There was no other way to show that he was in fact a product of nurture rather than nature, which allowed us to feel empathy for him up to a point. Making the audience feel for a Mafia boss is no small accomplishment, but also very necessary otherwise there would be no one to care about on this show and therefore no one would have watched it.

This was a very different kind of Mob story in that it wasn't all centered on whacking and stealing and underhanded dealings, but about everyday life for these guys when there are children and wives and neighbours and inlaws with all the complications involved while still engaging in all kinds of criminal activities.

Part of Chase's brilliance was that he could make us feel so sorry for Tony or any one of them, and the next thing it would be "Oh, yeah? You think you like this person?" and we'd see them perform some horrific act, which unlike most movies, were portrayed as ugly and disgusting and brutal with no graceful, slo-mo ballet-type filming. "It won't be cinematic" as Patsy said. We watched as Tony lost the humanity he had, which was actually and gradually wrung out of him by the company he kept who acted as though it was a perversion that he was upset over a young woman being beaten to death by Ralphie. It was all so skillfully done I was often left open-mouthed in amazement. James Gandolfini acting was second to none. With just a shift in facial expression he could speak volumes.

I don't watch much TV, and this and "Dexter" are the last series I did watch. I've been trying to watch "The Handmaiden" but it's pissing me off so much by making June a coalburner whose nigger husband is of course, a magic, intelligent, well-spoken, kind, educated nigger and who strangely has a coal-black niglet when June is blond and blue-eyed, and inserting lezzie butch sows that I just can't anymore. I've read the book and there were ZERO niggers - no bucks and no dyke sows - in it.

At least the Sopranos showed niggers as they truly are.
    We can agree to disagree on this one. I always root for the bad guys in the movies. I like the most evil characters. I didn’t like James Gandolfini as an actor. And I did not like the character he portrayed.They might’ve had some good brutal scenes in it. But there was too much drama.Like a soap opera. Goodfellas is as close to the real gangster portrayal that you’re going to get.The first two godfathers were brilliant also.

39. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast