Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger tranny 'Icconic Facce' robs bank to pay for plastic surgery

Iconic Facce pleads guilty for robbing bank after plastic surgery

GULFPORT, Miss. --District Attorney W. Crosby Parker announced that Iconic Facce pled guilty yesterday to two indicted counts of robbery.

The indictment arose out of the March 22, 2019, robbery of BancorpSouth located on Cowan Road in Gulfport. The case was set for trial on June 28, 2021, but Facce, through her attorney, requested to enter her guilty plea prior to trial.

On March 22, 2019, the Gulfport Police responded to the BancorpSouth located on Cowan Road to an alarm call. Bank employees told police that the suspect entered the bank lobby, and after several minutes, approached a teller window.

Facce handed the teller a handwritten note which read “you have 1 min to give the money do not be wrong or die.” No weapon was seen or shown.

Facce was described as having swollen facial features consistent with recent cosmetic surgery.
    https://www.fox10tv.com/news/iconic-...f3b4f9ad3.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What the fuck is that thing??

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Iconic-Face.jpeg 
Views:	21 
Size:	11.4 KB 
ID:	15225

Looks like it was going for the "necrotic, 10 minutes from completely rotting off" Michael Jackass nose.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh dear God, I think we already have this year's winner for Most Frightening Nigger.

I'm literally sitting here shaking my head hard to get that image out of my mind. Now I have a headache and I'm still ready to freak out over that, that, that thing.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.