Close

Likes Likes:  45
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggerball ratings plunging further and further downward again

NBA Ratings Plunge Again – Down 13% From Last Year’s Disastrous Season

The NBA ratings are worse than we thought last month when we found out they were worse than we thought. Headed into the final week of the 2020-21 season, the NBA has averaged 1.4 million viewers across ESPN, ABC, and TNT, down 13% from last year’s disastrous COVID-interrupted, bubble season.

NBA defenders — at ESPN, Bleacher Report, USA Today and every other sports media outlet — are running out of excuses. “It’s the bubble,” they yelled last year when the ratings tanked. Make no mistake, the NBA’s declines have undoubtedly reached headquarters. Coming into the 2020-21 season, NBA games on ABC — the league’s most prominent broadcast partner — were down 45% since 2011-12. Yes, 45%. Within that same time frame, NBA broadcasts on TNT were down 40%, and ESPN was down 20%.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...strous-season/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    NBA Ratings Plunge Again – Down 13% From Last Year’s Disastrous Season

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...strous-season/
    GOOD!! Be "woke" go BROKE!!

4. Likes Tar Remover, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never watched sports anyway and I don't plan on doing so anytime soon if this crap keeps being shoved up everyone's asshole. I'm glad they're beginning to feel the heat but this isn't enough, no it needs to be far lower. Now I hope, no I wish this happens to everything and anything that shoves this disgusting virtue signaling, woke, anti white, Marxist propaganda. Enough is enough!

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    I never watched sports anyway and I don't plan on doing so anytime soon if this crap keeps being shoved up everyone's asshole. I'm glad they're beginning to feel the heat but this isn't enough, no it needs to be far lower. Now I hope, no I wish this happens to everything and anything that shoves this disgusting virtue signaling, woke, anti white, Marxist propaganda. Enough is enough!
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It'll be as much of a laugh when Nigger Felon League ratings also tank.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can live without football and baseball... which I have, football since Colon Monkeydink started the Nation Anthem shit storm, and baseball since last year when they Stenciled BLM on the back of the pitchers mound during the home opener.

Regarding bakkabawl... never in a million years would I watch a bus load of sweaty ass niggers running back and forth squeaking their clown shoes for an hour.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The NBA should just pull up stakes and move their tree hockey niggers to China and broadcast this shit only there. With more and more humans rejecting niggerball they will continue to lose money in this country.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only sport I ever gave a shit about was NASCAR. I used to enjoy it and especially so with my dad, but Bubba Niggass ruined it. NASCAR allowed it and did nothing to stop it. I wrote them all off after that bullshit noose story and doubly so when nigger jordan formed a team. I haven't looked back since.

They took something away from both of us that we enjoyed as father and son.

Fuck you niggers and fuck you NASCAR.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    See what happens when you let the servants dictate how your operation is run? Only the most ignorant and empty-headed leaders of a Fortune 500 company allow shit like this, and it never ends well. Ask Coke.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    It'll be as much of a laugh when Nigger Felon League ratings also tank.
    The same assholes that do election polling must be doing the "ratings". They claim they're down 9% for 2020,
    which is absolute horseshit. Try 49%, you lying motherfuckers. Lifelong fans, season ticket holders, like myself, didn't
    watch 30 seconds of football last year. The bogus ratings coincided with the renegotiation of television rights, which
    constitutes fraud on a massive scale. They changed how the ratings were calculated, by including "online viewers"
    for the first time. Nobody watches games online, except for degenerate gamblers, checking out a few seconds of
    games they bet. Fuck the NFL, right in the shitpipe.

16. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow, Tar Remover, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by mr. Sandman View Post
    it'll be as much of a laugh when nigger felon league ratings also tank.
    they will!!

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    The NBA should just pull up stakes and move their tree hockey niggers to China and broadcast this shit only there. With more and more humans rejecting niggerball they will continue to lose money in this country.
    The Chinese would keep them in line. There would be no assaulting refs without repercussions, like what we see all the time. Remember what happened when a nigger over there thought it would assault a Chinese player?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20110822-RTR2Q2HF-china-basketball-.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	15251
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The Chinese would keep them in line. There would be no assaulting refs without repercussions, like what we see all the time. Remember what happened when a nigger over there thought it would assault a Chinese player?
    I don't, but thanks for posting the result. I'm no fan of the Chinese - my uncle was a 2nd Inf.Div. machine gunner in the Korean War - but I like it when anyone stands up to the niggers, especially bakka-baw niggers. They are cheap shot artists, on, or off, the court. Fuck 'em.

22. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Baakaball was never my thing. I used to like pro football. And also college. But the kneeling prevented me from watching it for the last two years.I have to say that I hope the NFL tanks as bad as the NBA. I will probably not watch football this season again.

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    I agree. I hate these scum. I want to see (well.... NOT visually, in actuality) Lecoon James sucking dicks on PCH in Long Beach to pay his mortgage because bastardball went right down the fuckin' shitter. I hate ALL of those nigger cocksuckers.

26. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Baakaball was never my thing. I used to like pro football. And also college. But the kneeling prevented me from watching it for the last two years.I have to say that I hope the NFL tanks as bad as the NBA. I will probably not watch football this season again.
    Same here, Jim. I wasn't much for pro except for my home team, the Chiefs. My dad was a Sooner and took me to games when they played (mostly beat) Missouri Tigers. Memories I treasure dearly of Dad and I. I still miss him even after decades.......

28. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    GOOD! Suck a mile of dicks to pay your mortgage you fuckin' niggers, then die of AIDS and burn in hell.
    Last edited by Tar Remover; 05-15-2021 at 04:44 PM.

30. Likes Jim Crow, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    GOOD! Suck mile of dicks to pay your mortgage you fuckin' niggers, then die of AIDS and burn in hell.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

32. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Same here, Jim. I wasn't much for pro except for my home team, the Chiefs. My dad was a Sooner and took me to games when they played (mostly beat) Missouri Tigers. Memories I treasure dearly of Dad and I. I still miss him even after decades.......
    My daddy will have been gone for 17 years this December. I still miss him too. I try to keep his memory alive by remembering him and always bringing up the fun times and good things he did for me.

34. Likes Tar Remover, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    This is what happens when you decide to alienate every decent human race by backing the niggers. The NBA, the NFL, and a lot of companies are learning this lesson right where us humans want them to - in the wallet. Keep up the pressure, folks - it's working!!