"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. Unless I'm a fucking nigger."

https://allhiphop.com/news/signs-dun...word-man-dies/

A 77-year old man died after being punched in the face by Dunkin’ employee who was responding to being called a nigger.

The man was punched and then his head hit the ground, effectively killing him. This all happened in Tampa, Florida. According to Tampa police the victim went through a drive-through a few days ago and was upset due to what he considered a lack of service. The man entered the premises but was soon asked to leave by employees. This is weird everything went left. He got into an argument with a 27 year old nigger buck named Nigger. The two kept arguing and the 77 year old allegedly called the nigger the N-word. Nigger then dared him to say it again. I am not sure if he said it again but the human was punched and murdered.

“The nigger was a good guy, he used to open Dunkin’ every morning. It would offer us free coffee, we’d help with the trash. It’s just surprising it would be the one to do something like this,” the man said.
I'll bet the nigger lied about the white man saying "nigger." Niggers know they can literally get away with murder if they claim a white person said it.

I fucking hate niggers.