Close

Likes Likes:  80
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never felt the need to put a sticker on my vehicle. I don’t want anyone to know my personal stance on anything! I feel something like that would be inviting trouble. I don’t invite trouble, but Colt and I are ready to defend! I train and I keep up with my local gun laws! When I’m out in public, I try to fly under the radar.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I never felt the need to put a sticker on my vehicle. I don’t want anyone to know my personal stance on anything! I feel something like that would be inviting trouble. I don’t invite trouble, but Colt and I are ready to defend! I train and I keep up with my local gun laws! When I’m out in public, I try to fly under the radar.
    There's a story that in Seattle or Portland, one of those libtard cities, someone went around putting Trump stickers on cars belong to BLM and Antifa. They wound up destroying each others' cars.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    There's a story that in Seattle or Portland, one of those libtard cities, someone went around putting Trump stickers on cars belong to BLM and Antifa. They wound up destroying each others' cars.
    That was smart on the part of whomever thought of the idea. Having your enemies destroy each other’s property is nice. Having them kill each other is even better!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ur,pin_large_front,square,600x600.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	28.5 KB 
ID:	16660

5. Likes MegaBeef liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jim, I totally understand where you're coming from. However, I think the time has come where we Conservatives have little choice. Because of our silence, the MSM are able to portray the view that most people accept the new liberal idiocy. I personally would also prefer to keep my views to myself, but I feel we all have to make a stand.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Keep Britain White View Post
    Jim, I totally understand where you're coming from. However, I think the time has come where we Conservatives have little choice. Because of our silence, the MSM are able to portray the view that most people accept the new liberal idiocy. I personally would also prefer to keep my views to myself, but I feel we all have to make a stand.
    I make my stand in the voting booth.Best way to get rid of stupid, is vote it out!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  6dd.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  77.8 KB

My genius idea was to put a fried chicken wing in the center of the galaxy. Then someone suggested to me to have some Tyrone heads orbiting.

It sounds like you are looking for something a bit more impactful but I would have to agree with others that you are better off using flyers or something for that, and not putting them on your car.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I make my stand in the voting booth.Best way to get rid of stupid, is vote it out!
    I agree yet I no longer trust the voting system. When Biden was announced the winner of the election, all faith was destroyed for me. The motherfucker was down 600,000 votes in Pennsylvania close to polls closing, then boom, they call the prick the winner. Not buying it.

10. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. View Post
    I agree yet I no longer trust the voting system. When Biden was announced the winner of the election, all faith was destroyed for me. The motherfucker was down 600,000 votes in Pennsylvania close to polls closing, then boom, they call the prick the winner. Not buying it.
    Libs definitely cheated in several states. But I really believe everyone’s aware of it now. I want to have faith that they will be able to stop the cheating in the next election.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libs definitely cheated in several states. But I really believe everyone’s aware of it now. I want to have faith that they will be able to stop the cheating in the next election.
    I sure hope so. I'd like to have renewed faith as well, but Republicans need to grow some balls if that's going to happen. Even the Supreme Court seems to be intimidated by the libtards and niggers.

13. Likes Jim Crow, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I sure hope so. I'd like to have renewed faith as well, but Republicans need to grow some balls if that's going to happen. Even the Supreme Court seems to be intimidated by the libtards and niggers.
    Republicans sure do act like pussies. And believe me I don’t wanna say that. But it is true. I’m not that kind of a Republican. I’m ready to throw down! I would never never allow anyone to cheat me out of anything without a fight to the death. And in this case, it would be the libs’ death!The Republicans have all the fucking fire power!
    I really don’t know what the Republicans are waiting for to finally retaliate and end this fucking bullshit!The way I see it “if the liberals wanted peace, we’d have peace, if the Republicans wanted war we’d have no more fucking liberals!”

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Democrats have had something on John Roberts since he was the swing vote on Obamacare, and who knows what the Deep State is threatening others with. How obvious can the voter fraud be when even the SCOTUS magic nigger all but says it happened?

The problem is that the Democrats got away with it, and the Georgia elections also. The lack of mass outrage means they can just do it again, and again, and again. If nothing is done about 2020, then we may never again have another truly free and fair election.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Chimpout Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    The Democrats have had something on John Roberts since he was the swing vote on Obamacare, and who knows what the Deep State is threatening others with. How obvious can the voter fraud be when even the SCOTUS magic nigger all but says it happened?

The problem is that the Democrats got away with it, and the Georgia elections also. The lack of mass outrage means they can just do it again, and again, and again. If nothing is done about 2020, then we may never again have another truly free and fair election.
    My thoughts exactly. And the Conservative media has completely stopped pursuing and reporting the election fraud story altogether as well. Like it never happened. What's to stop them next time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12