Close

Likes Likes:  7
Reply to Thread

Thread: No gas for work

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

No gas for work

I can’t find any gas to get to work but all I see are nigger stories on the news. If Trump were in office it would be the first story on yahoo. Any real problem gets buried and put on the back burner so we can talk about how every issue impacts a “person of color” or “woman of color” and all Biden talks about is how he’s gonna hook a nigga up. I’m tired of all this nigger butt kissing as the United States turns into a third world shit hole.

2. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    switch to Fox. It's all I'm looking at. They still make money from being backing Trump. They seem to be the alternative for profit news vendor. Public trust in the media is now non existent. I actually trust RT news more than any US owned organization - and this is Russian government funded. Russians take no shit from filthy niggers, so they got my backing.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes Sandy , tweakstick liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I blame ALL niggers, liberals, wiggers, and illegal border niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In my area, high test (and mid grade blended from low and high) has been missing at the pumps off and on for a while now.

Acording to the station manager, this is the result of a "transport driver shortage" so they are hauling the 2 most popular products, regular unleaded and #2 D before less popular grades.

Transport company told station manager during pandemic, they parked lots of tank trailers, swapping them for freight boxes to keep their drivers working.

Petroleum drivers are considered an "aged workforce", many of them choosing to stay in freight and quitting their petroleum jobs rather than going back to pulling tanks.

I learned this long before the computer glitch that has crippled the pipeline.

Station manager predicts gas shortages like in the 70's when people take to the roads this summer.

Wouldn't hurt to keep the spare cans/tanks topped up.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Gasoline shortages and price hikes is what you can expect when there is a liberal president.First thing corn pop food with stop offshore drilling. Instant price hike!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I blame ALL niggers, liberals, wiggers, and illegal border niggers.
    As do I!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    switch to Fox. It's all I'm looking at. They still make money from being backing Trump. They seem to be the alternative for profit news vendor. Public trust in the media is now non existent. I actually trust RT news more than any US owned organization - and this is Russian government funded. Russians take no shit from filthy niggers, so they got my backing.

As far as Fox goes, I will NEVER forgive them for stabbing Trump in the back for well over 5 years now. Murdoch, Wallace and all the other not so closeted liberals there can kiss my entire white ass.

When I must turn on the TV for news, I watch Newsmax on cable. I would watch OAN but my provider doesn't offer it and with a move coming up, I don't want to subscribe yet.

Yes, RT is more honest about what is going on in the US than all other wire services combined. That's a damnable shame, too. I have to turn to the internet to get any news that's even believable nowadays.

This gas shortage is simply not believable even on the surface. Not for one damn second.

If I were stupid enough to allow my computer to be hijacked by ransomware, I sure as hell would not pay the ransom. I don't negotiate with terrorist. I would put my tail between my legs, bite the bullet and head to the store for a new hard drive, pull out my restore disk and get busy. Yes, I am fully aware that it's not quite the same due to the scale of the operation and would cost more than replacing a few hard drives but COME ON!!! At it's core, it's just a damn long ass pipe with a lot of sensors, valves and safety devices.

If they wanted to fix the problem, they would have already done so. The fact that they haven't is evidence on it's face that they simply do not want to!

Think about it... Replace "oil pipeline" with any other consumer product or provider. How about Ticketmaster? How about Wal Mart? How about a city service sewer/water service? How about ice cream?

Do you think they would simply lose money and not sell their products because of a virus? Do you not think that the public would be outraged until the problem was solved? Could they justify price hikes based on poor internet security? Why would they even have a system that anyone could hack into?

The fact that the problem wasn't solved in 24 hours is proof that this isn't about what they tell us it is about. It's not even about incompetence. If it were, experts would be brought in to fix it within 48 hours.

This is about price gouging by big oil with Don Biden's full knowledge and blessings. This bastard is a made man and every bit mafia as any other cartel head or union head thug. He doesn't take a shit without the full approval of his mafia bosses further up the chain.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 05-14-2021 at 03:34 AM. Reason: I cain spellz
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apparently none of the pumps and pipeline switches at the bulk and transfer facilities have OFF - AUTO - ON switches on them any longer.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

11. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    ...The fact that the problem wasn't solved in 24 hours is proof that this isn't about what they tell us it is about. It's not even about incompetence. If it were, experts would be brought in to fix it within 48 hours...
    I know I'm getting old and have my 'senior moments' but seems like I recall having functioning pipelines back in the days of antenna TV, analog clocks and rotary telephones. Yes, I'm certain I bought gas then.

. The fuck outta here with that hacked computer bullshit.

13. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    I know I'm getting old and have my 'senior moments' but seems like I recall having functioning pipelines back in the days of antenna TV, analog clocks and rotary telephones. Yes, I'm certain I bought gas then.

. The fuck outta here with that hacked computer bullshit.

HEY EVERYBODY!!!

^^^THIS GUY!

He gets it!!!

I'll trade old age and wisdom for youth and skill any day.

...Unless it's a day when I'm stuck on the toilet and having a gout attack.

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I were stupid enough to allow my computer to be hijacked by ransomware, I sure as hell would not pay the ransom. I don't negotiate with terrorist. I would put my tail between my legs, bite the bullet and head to the store for a new hard drive, pull out my restore disk and get busy. Yes, I am fully aware that it's not quite the same due to the scale of the operation and would cost more than replacing a few hard drives but COME ON!!! At it's core, it's just a damn long ass pipe with a lot of sensors, valves and safety devices.

If they wanted to fix the problem, they would have already done so. The fact that they haven't is evidence on it's face that they simply do not want to!
    Yep, that's what I'd do. I'd throw 10 times more money at the problem than the terrorists were demanding for ransom. Fuck 'em! I can't imagine the system controlling the pipe line is that complex. This is an example of bad crisis management and very poor decision making, IMHO.

16. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Yep, that's what I'd do. I'd throw 10 times more money at the problem than the terrorists were demanding for ransom. Fuck 'em! I can't imagine the system controlling the pipe line is that complex. This is an example of bad crisis management and very poor decision making, IMHO.
    A lot of these paper-certified IT guys have no practical knowledge. They can set things up and keep operations going, but real ability is shown when something goes wrong. A lot of hacks happen because someone who has system access, and is therefore supposed to know better, supposedly clicked on something that infected the system. I have a feeling someone on the inside helped the hackers and is getting his cut of the ransom.

In this case, it was file encryption that happens to a lot of individuals (pay them a couple hundred $ in Bitcoin and they send the decryption key), but when it happens to a company or government, of course the ransom is a lot more. Baltimore and New Orleans city offices have been hit this way.

Even if everyone on the inside is innocent, there's no excuse here for not simply wiping the server and reinstalling everything. There should be nightly backups kept for days and days, so that no matter when an infection hit, an admin can return to a known good point.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

18. Likes tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Baltimore and New Orleans city offices have been hit this way.
    Hmmm... It seems like there could be a common denominator here. I wonder what it could be???

Quote Originally Posted by Midder Peenud Hayed View Post
    Yep, that's what I'd do. I'd throw 10 times more money at the problem than the terrorists were demanding for ransom.
    I was thinking the exact same thing!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

HEY EVERYBODY!!!

^^^THIS GUY!

He gets it!!!

I'll trade old age and wisdom for youth and skill any day.

...Unless it's a day when I'm stuck on the toilet and having a gout attack.

Just a bit of trivia.
    The current Air Force One aircraft are a pair of Boeing 747-200B models, first introduced in 1971. The reason, among many is that though in many ways they're incredibly sophisticated aircraft, the 1971 200B models do not have "glass cockpits" (computerized fly-by-wire systems). The reason is simple, they cant be brought down or 'hacked' because they're not digital. Brilliant but simple forethought.

You think a government that had the good sense to take that into account would do the same with vital infrastructure like PIPELINES!!