Close

Likes Likes:  17
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

27 yr old nigger scholar punches and kills 77 yr old white man cuz he be callin me what I is n sheeeit

The elderly white man was getting shitty service through the drive through and decided to go inside. He supposedly called a nigger a nigger. The nigger then proved it was a nigger and punched him, killing the man. Niggers and libs in comment sections all over defend this piece of shit. Because, ya know calling a nigger what it is, should be a death sentence.

Niggers can resist arrest, try to run over police, commit armed robbery and get ventilated by the police. The niggers and coddlers will exclaim “he aint dusuvs ta die fo dat shyt” but call one a nigger and they will gladly sign your death warrant.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/...pa-police-say/

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's hope the victim's family sue the fuck out of Dunkin' and bankrupt them and their nigger employing, diabetes peddling business.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Rastus Nigger liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guy I fished with, was recovering from getting shot, but had a long way to go. He was a union crane operator, building hi-rises in Maryland, and his brother and him went to a check cashing place on payday. A nigger "teen" tried to stick him up when he came outside, but crane guy disarmed the little cocksucker. He was joined by his brother, and while they were tuning up teen number one, teen number two snuck up and shot crane guy with a .40. He took the round diagonally through the torso, and may never be able to work again. The cops catch the jaboons, and their first words are "he called me nigger". The boons refused a plea, and at trial, allege "it was a drug deal gone bad". Well nigger, A: You're on tape, walking up to the guy, pointing a gun a second after he exits the store, and B: He's a crane operator, the most drug tested profession on earth. The jury refuses to convict for attempted murder. The nigger cocksuckers get 4-6 years for armed robbery. They were facing 25 years at trial, and maimed this guy for life.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    I guy I fished with, was recovering from getting shot, but had a long way to go. He was a union crane operator, building hi-rises in Maryland, and his brother and him went to a check cashing place on payday. A nigger "teen" tried to stick him up when he came outside, but crane guy disarmed the little cocksucker. He was joined by his brother, and while they were tuning up teen number one, teen number two snuck up and shot crane guy with a .40. He took the round diagonally through the torso, and may never be able to work again. The cops catch the jaboons, and their first words are "he called me nigger". The boons refused a plea, and at trial, allege "it was a drug deal gone bad". Well nigger, A: You're on tape, walking up to the guy, pointing a gun a second after he exits the store, and B: He's a crane operator, the most drug tested profession on earth. The jury refuses to convict for attempted murder. The nigger cocksuckers get 4-6 years for armed robbery. They were facing 25 years at trial, and maimed this guy for life.
    This sound right. I am now reading the dunkin donuts scholar nigger has been released on 2000 dollars bail after killing this elderly man. Gee I wonder where it even obtained the 2k? We let murderous niggers out on 2k bail now.

7. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The jury refuses to convict for attempted murder. The nigger cocksuckers get 4-6 years for armed robbery. They were facing 25 years at trial, and maimed this guy for life.
    Not even an assault charge?!

Like I said about Chauvin, we need juries of defendants' real peers. How would the verdict have gone if that jury had been a dozen construction workers, including some that had been attacked by niggers?

For niggers, peers doesn't apply because niggers don't deserve jury trials. Bench trial, no more nigger or coddler judges, and that's it.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

9. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    Not even an assault charge?! For niggers, peers doesn't apply because niggers don't deserve jury trials. Bench trial, no more nigger or coddler judges, and that's it.
    The libturd judges we have in NYC could be worse than a jury. I've seen them "set aside" a jury verdict, and let wild niggers loose. Maryland can't be any better. Look at the POS jury seated in the trial - the nigger judge had a lot to do with that. The niggers incriminated themselves 5 times over after the arrest, yet rolled the dice and won, with fucking public defenders no less.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    The elderly white man was getting shitty service through the drive through and decided to go inside. He supposedly called a nigger a nigger. The nigger then proved it was a nigger and punched him, killing the man. Niggers and libs in comment sections all over defend this piece of shit. Because, ya know calling a nigger what it is, should be a death sentence.

Niggers can resist arrest, try to run over police, commit armed robbery and get ventilated by the police. The niggers and coddlers will exclaim “he aint dusuvs ta die fo dat shyt” but call one a nigger and they will gladly sign your death warrant.

https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/...pa-police-say/
    No SURPRISE!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Customer gets killed by nigger Dunkin Donut worker.

Black Dunkin’ Donuts manager charged after fatally punching man who called him slur
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/black-dun...161307165.html

13. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat fur allergic View Post

Do they know for sure the guy even called him a slur or are they just taking this a hole's word for it?

15. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    Do they know for sure the guy even called him a slur or are they just taking this a hole's word for it?
    I bet you the nigger and media etc.. make up excuses for the niggers all the time. When they are robbing people. They'll say oh we had a argument!@

Nigger: Give me your money.
    Human victim: No.
    cops/media: See its a argument!

17. Likes Ray Cizzums, Celticgirl, tweakstick liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    The witness/victim is dead so we may never know but the question is moot. Video shows that the old man never laid a finger on the nigger.

I'm going to go ahead and call it:
    Making donuts requires getting up early and doing things exactly as instructed. The old guy complained about his order being shit and said he was calling corporate and the franchisee. The nigger wasn't having it since it would have been his 5th write-up in a week.

Of course, the niggers wasted no time jumping to it's defense and starting the obligatory gofundanigger page. There are now two of them: https://www.gofundme.com/s?q=Corey%20Pujols

In GFAN's defense, there were more but some have been shut down due to policy.

P.S.
    I'm not sure about Florida law in this case but in the eyes of most civil courts, moving from a wagee to management makes the person less of an employee and more of a direct representative of the owner/company and can leave the company in much greater risk should the family decide to pursue a civil suit in the matter.

I hope the family sues the shit out of them. Maybe then people will take notice and think better of hiring niggers to appease them and think more about the dollar bottom line of liability should the worst case scenario play out - as this one did.

There was yet another case of this happening in Nig Orleans recently that did not, of course, make the news:

New Orleans police say Johnson Street, 61, got into an argument with Jeremiah Mark, 23, in the 100 block of Royal Street on April 18 at about 7:45 p.m. Details about the argument haven’t been available, but Mark punched Johnson Street in the face, causing her to fall backward and hit her head on the concrete, police wrote in a sworn statement filed in Criminal District Court.
    https://www.nola.com/news/crime_poli...fa0d0c68f.html

This nigger is probably already mounting his defense from inside his cell. It will no doubt come up with a story about how dat white woman done disaspected him so he had to kill her.
    Last edited by tweakstick; 05-13-2021 at 04:57 AM. Reason: P.S.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

19. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate Dunkin Donuts period, this outrage makes me hate them more.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

21. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course, that burr-headed sub-simian picked on a 77-year old. So now if someone calls you a name, a violent physical assault is justified? In this case, yes. Had it been a YT employee punching an old silverback, he'd be thrown in jail for good.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

23. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Any altercation with a jaboon, the first thing they'll say is "he called me a nigger", so I just get it out of the way up front, before the phones come out. It puts them right on defense, by not hesitating to call them what they are, and concerned about what else you won't hesitate to do. Of course, you have to be ready to one-up whatever violence they have in mind.
    My fishing buddy, a huge, tatted-up monster, who has brain damage, or asperger's (probably both) and I, go into Dunkin Donuts one day, and see 3 employees. The pretty Italian blonde we'd seen before, a negro who looks like the one pictured above, and a tranny you could see was a man, from 100' away. My pal wastes no time telling the girl she has nice tits, then advising her to never be alone with "that Zulu over there", followed by an inquiry as to whether the tranny touched his donuts. The girl was initially taken aback, but even she snuck in a laugh when the other customers cracked up. The nigger and the tranny were not amused, to say the least, but were no match for my friend and I. The following week, no nigger and no tranny, and the blonde had two new sidekicks, both white. No doubt, other comedy duos had visited, with similar results. A lot of construction guys and airport workers go in that DD. This slice of life is why I love NY, such as it is.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wait. He was called a nigger? Innocent.

26. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Wait. He was called a nigger? Innocent.

This goes back to the OJ trial when they caught the cop who found Simpson's bloody glove saying nigger on tape. Thus he was acquited.

28. Likes Ray Cizzums, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Probably a jury full of fellow NAPAs. In Baltimore City, there is so much nigger crime, and so few eligible jurors, that people can be selected for jury duty every single year. In the rest of Maryland, I believe it is every two years at most.

30. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Awareness View Post
    Do you know where in Maryland this happened?
    No, I didn't want to ask too many questions. It was his first day back on the water, after a year of rehab, and I was captaining the boat. My mate kept him squared away, and getting him on the fish was our goal, which we did. That trip was several years ago. I hear the guy is better than he was, but I'm not sure if he can work.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    Probably a jury full of fellow NAPAs. In Baltimore City, there is so much nigger crime, and so few eligible jurors, that people can be selected for jury duty every single year. In the rest of Maryland, I believe it is every two years at most.
    Ba' Mo, ESPECIALLY on da' "wes sy" is a nigger FUXATED $hi+h0le!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a joke nigger is only getting manslaughter charges cause the old man supposedly call him a racial slur. We know niggers lie.

Tampa Dunkin' manager charged with manslaughter in death of customer
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/tampa-dun...102024462.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast