Close

Likes Likes:  75
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hayshee beggar

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I remember that in the 80s before I left New York and Connecticut. I was working as a cab driver in the Bronx area. Niggers with squeegees would streak the fuck out of your clean windshield in hopes of getting some crack money.
    One night I was going to a club with a good buddy of mine. We got off the Bronx Expressway and standing at the light.Some tar faced crackhead nigger started washing my buddies windshield against the man’s command.My friend got out and proceeded to show the squeegee ape some kick boxing moves.
    You'd think that yelling "Don't touch my car, nigger" would do the trick.
    My friend would break their squeegee and stomp their spray bottle.
    I read that in Baltimore, they let the "teens" rob motorists doing this,
    with one nigger official stating "How else are they going to get their money" ?

2. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That can happen in your liberal states. But down here in the gunshine state,it won’t.Because we don’t call 911!

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    BTW, when I got to the train station I was 2 hrs early and saw what the place is like between trains. It was inhabited by 5 or 6 bums, or as we call them here, "Rubbies".

I sat there among them, as they illegally smoked, had loud conversations, and drank stuff from bottles in paper bags. I sat and read my book and I felt no fear at all. Not one of them harassed or threatened me in any way - didn't even ask if I had spare change. They were all human, but very ragged, down on their luck and I'm sure they were there to escape the freezing winds that day.

I couldn't help but think how differently I would have felt if they were all niggers and more specifically Hayshee niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    You shouldn't have even responded with that much. A few years back, a nigger tried this tired scam with a tourist who tried to argue the basics of the English language - something along the lines of the differences between the words got, have, purchased, etc... She then proceeded to inform the nigger that she made no "bet" with him and owed him nothing. The irate nigger broke a glass bottle (also illegal in the Quarter) and attacked her when her husband intervened. For his troubles, he was stabbed repeatedly in the chest and neck and died on scene. The wife could not even attend his funeral as she spent a couple of weeks recuperating from her extensive wounds.

Your only response should be "I got nothing for you" followed by "go head on" if needed in a more stern voice.

On a side note, download a police chatter mp3 to your phone so you can readily play it in situations like this. This trick is known to confuse niggers and make them think you might be the popo. This works surprisingly well. Try it out next time you are in public just to watch the nigger demeanor change.
    EXCELLENT! Thank you Tweak!

8. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    That can happen in your liberal states. But down here in the gunshine state,it won’t.Because we don’t call 911!
    Tru Dat!! And Ron DeSantis beez da' maing n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!! Florida ROCKS!!

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the NYC of the 1980's, we'd be driving around, and see the "squeegee men", bothering motorists at the next corner. They were nigger street bums, who would pretend to wash your windshield, then demand money. Telling them to GTF away from your car didn't always work, and they would scare some people into paying them. We would stop 100' short of the corner, and they'd come up the block, trying to beat each other to the car. Then we'd floor it past them. Sometimes, traffic permitting, we'd back away as they approached, then blow past them. Of course, we'd be dropping N-bombs all the while. Good times.
    The squeegee niglets are a huge problem in Baltimore. They accost downtown motorists at stoplights and squeegee the vehicle's windows without asking. If the motorist doesn't give them money they chimpout. There have been a number of incidents. Of course the libtard city government coddles them and calls them entrepreneurs who don't have any other options because of raycisms. It has had a huge negative impact on people visiting the downtown/Inner Harbor area, and was killing restaurants and other businesses well before Covid hit.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post
    The squeegee niglets are a huge problem in Baltimore. They accost downtown motorists at stoplights and squeegee the vehicle's windows without asking. If the motorist doesn't give them money they chimpout. There have been a number of incidents. Of course the libtard city government coddles them and calls them entrepreneurs who don't have any other options because of raycisms. It has had a huge negative impact on people visiting the downtown/Inner Harbor area, and was killing restaurants and other businesses well before Covid hit.
    I miss going down there, checking in at the hotel in the old tobacco warehouse, then footing around, eating and drinking. The BPD kept it nigger-free, then it all went to shit over a dead nigger junkie. We watched them live on television, smashing up cars outside of Max's, my favorite bar. They sure killed the goose that laid the golden egg, devaluing all that renovated and new construction by 60% overnight. NYC libturds managed to do the same thing up here, and they did it to the exact same idiots who voted for them. God help us all.

13. Likes Sandy , IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of niggers will kick a dent in a door and take off right away. You know how fast niggers run.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember the squeegee shines working the Archer/I-55 Stevenson ramp area in Chimpcago.

We would be riding in the motel van back to work, the driver always flipping the coon a buck if we got stopped at the light for the ramp.

I asked the driver one night why he always flipped the coon a buck when the coon never touched the windshield, just walked back to the next car.

He replied the spooks had cooking oil or some nasty shit in the squirt bottles and their squeegee looked like yard rakes.

The hustle was to pay the coons to NOT touch your windshield or you wouldn't be able to see out all night.

Leave it to the spooks to find a way to shake people down without having to do a thing.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

16. Likes Tar Remover, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Club Road View Post
    I remember the squeegee shines working the Archer/I-55 Stevenson ramp area in Chimpcago.

We would be riding in the motel van back to work, the driver always flipping the coon a buck if we got stopped at the light for the ramp.

I asked the driver one night why he always flipped the coon a buck when the coon never touched the windshield, just walked back to the next car.

He replied the spooks had cooking oil or some nasty shit in the squirt bottles and their squeegee looked like yard rakes.

The hustle was to pay the coons to NOT touch your windshield or you wouldn't be able to see out all night.

Leave it to the spooks to find a way to shake people down without having to do a thing.
    They do it EVERY time!!

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know how I lived there for almost 4 years and missed that one. Lucky me, huhh?
    Maybe it was because I lived in Glenview and didn't venture into the shitty very often. Glenview was REALLY white back then from '88-'92.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

That's like the nigger hood scene in "Rising Sun" when bucks throw garbage water on a windshield and spread it around. "Do you window suh?" My parents would have never let me see the movie, let alone taken me. However, my friend's older brother took us to see a supposedly smart mystery thriller, and more importantly, one that showed a few naked women. It was an ok movie made horrible by the nigger co-lead, the main female character being part nigger (meaning Connery's character was drilling oil), and the muh dikk at the end.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't know how I lived there for almost 4 years and missed that one. Lucky me, huhh?
    Maybe it was because I lived in Glenview and didn't venture into the shitty very often. Glenview was REALLY white back then from '88-'92.

Glenview is up by Des Plains, I only passed though the area, mostly at night, so it was hard to assess the chicken eater population.

We had a choice of several hotels in the Chimpcagoland area. Burbank, Summit, and of course in the city by Midway and another one closer yet to downtown.

It's been 15 years but for the most part back then, areas like Burbank and further west over to Schaumburg, Barrington and Arlington Heights were nearly groid free.

The closer to the city you got, the closer to zoo like conditions you experienced.

N.A.A.C.P.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Glenview is up by Des Plains, I only passed though the area, mostly at night, so it was hard to assess the chicken eater population.
    It's been 15 years but for the most part back then, areas like Burbank and further west over to Schaumburg, Barrington and Arlington Heights were nearly groid free.
    The closer to the city you got, the closer to zoo like conditions you experienced.
    When we were there, it seemed like a white flight city. Every day it seemed like the people who lived there and had to work in the city would commute and pass the niggers and Mexicans in the opposite lane that lived in the city but had to find jobs in the burbs. It was pretty upscale back then and the median home price was around 200K for something small. It's probably triple that now.

It's funny because I had never seen real racism (specism) until I moved there. Growing up in the Mid South, everyone pretty much got along but kept separate. I had never really known of black on white hate crimes until moving there. Once there, I saw it was a common occurrence.

I also never realized how much the term "Southern Hospitality" really meant to me and the rest of the country, having taken it for granted for so many years. Everyone there - rich, poor, human or ape just seemed to sweat hatred from their pores especially if you weren't from there. Mean, rude, self-absorbed, condescending and arrogant pretty much sums up our impression of the locals there.

I never missed a damn thing about the Shitcongo area after moving.

Well, except for Geno's East. That was the best pizza we've ever had.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, except for Geno's East. That was the best pizza we've ever had.

There was a pizza joint we used to eat at once every couple of weeks or so just south of the city. Best pies in the world! Can't for the life of me remember the name of the joint.

I looked at Google maps street view hoping the sign wouldn't be pixalated or blurred out... it wasn't, it's now a sail foam joint!

The neighborhood was getting crusty the last time I was there. I could see the place being robbed on a regular basis. Probably why it closed up!

N.A.A.C.P.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12