Close

Likes Likes:  75
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hayshee beggar

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hayshee beggar

Today I had to go downtown to see my doctor. I had no fear of being attacked or thrown on the tracks while on the platform of the commuter train in my area because all passengers and train crews are human.

While walking back to the train in the city center afterward, I noticed a number of groids shuffling and knuckling around on the streets of my formerly clean, safe nigger-free city.

I stopped to wait for a light to change and a stringy nigger - I knew it was a Haitian - approached me, making the praying sign as it hit me up for cigs or money. "NO!" I yelled then watched as it walked out into the street to accost people in their cars. Most told it to get lost but one fool actually rolled their window down and gave it something.

We need the kind of signs that are put up on our lakeshore warning us against feeding seagulls as that makes them dependant on human handouts and can also make them very aggressive. "Do not feed the niggers!"
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back in the NYC of the 1980's, we'd be driving around, and see the "squeegee men", bothering motorists at the next corner. They were nigger street bums, who would pretend to wash your windshield, then demand money. Telling them to GTF away from your car didn't always work, and they would scare some people into paying them. We would stop 100' short of the corner, and they'd come up the block, trying to beat each other to the car. Then we'd floor it past them. Sometimes, traffic permitting, we'd back away as they approached, then blow past them. Of course, we'd be dropping N-bombs all the while. Good times.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Back in the NYC of the 1980's, we'd be driving around, and see the "squeegee men", bothering motorists at the next corner. They were nigger street bums, who would pretend to wash your windshield, then demand money. Telling them to GTF away from your car didn't always work, and they would scare some people into paying them. We would stop 100' short of the corner, and they'd come up the block, trying to beat each other to the car. Then we'd floor it past them. Sometimes, traffic permitting, we'd back away as they approached, then blow past them. Of course, we'd be dropping N-bombs all the while. Good times.

This nigger didn't even offer any half-assed squeegee. It was just "GibsMuh" with a bow and a prayer. Sorry, nigger. Not today, or any day. I wouldn't give a goddam nigger a glass of water if its feets were on fire. I just clamped my purse tighter and shooed it away.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This nigger didn't even offer any half-assed squeegee. It was just "GibsMuh" with a bow and a prayer. Sorry, nigger. Not today, or any day. I wouldn't give a goddam nigger a glass of water if its feets were on fire. I just clamped my purse tighter and shooed it away.
    The usual NYC tactic for repelling street trash was to ignore it entirely, while still keeping an eye on it. I don't know what a lady should do, with the insanity going on there now. Very few women were in sight, when I was there a few weeks ago. There were plenty of niggers however, and not many cops.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The usual NYC tactic for repelling street trash was to ignore it entirely, while still keeping an eye on it. I don't know what a lady should do, with the insanity going on there now. Very few women were in sight, when I was there a few weeks ago. There were plenty of niggers however, and not many cops.
    Thanks to SOY BOY oil driller dumblasio!! I HATE that cuck!!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good for you Diva! Just curious...what are the laws in the great white north regarding self defense? I could give a rats ass what Trudeau thinks but specifically, can you carry pepper spray in your purse? Do you? What about a taser? I guess it's a foregone conclusion that firearms are strictly off limits but what are your options?

The question about a taser wasn't a joke either. My daughter carries both a taser (bought at Bass Pro Shops) and pepper spray.
    The pepper spray is perfectly legal and we're not sure about the taser (this is Nazifornia) but she'd rather ask for forgiveness than permission. And fuck Gavin Newsom anyway.

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SC Anemia View Post
    Good for you Diva! Just curious...what are the laws in the great white north regarding self defense? I could give a rats ass what Trudeau thinks but specifically, can you carry pepper spray in your purse? Do you? What about a taser? I guess it's a foregone conclusion that firearms are strictly off limits but what are your options?

The question about a taser wasn't a joke either. My daughter carries both a taser (bought at Bass Pro Shops) and pepper spray.
    The pepper spray is perfectly legal and we're not sure about the taser (this is Nazifornia) but she'd rather ask for forgiveness than permission. And fuck Gavin Newsom anyway.
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the GNO area, the best thing to do has always been to walk past them and say, just as this is written, "I got nuthin' fawh yah."

When spoken properly with a local southern/coon ass accent, they will assume that you are from here and niggers are less likely to screw with you due to the likelihood of a Cajun ass beating. They can spot a tourist from a mile away and will harass you endlessly.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I was 18 I was driving to see my girlfriend at her college apartment. I stopped at a red light and a bum asked me for a cigarette as I was smoking one. This wasn’t a nigger mind you but close enough. I gave it a cigarette and then it asked to use a lighter. I handed it a lighter and it took off running with my lighter. That stupid bum forever ruined any charity from me ever. None of them deserve it, whether it be nigger or whatever color. They’re all on the street for a reason.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    When I was 18 I was driving to see my girlfriend at her college apartment. I stopped at a red light and a bum asked me for a cigarette as I was smoking one. This wasn’t a nigger mind you but close enough. I gave it a cigarette and then it asked to use a lighter. I handed it a lighter and it took off running with my lighter. That stupid bum forever ruined any charity from me ever. None of them deserve it, whether it be nigger or whatever color. They’re all on the street for a reason.
    While I certainly have compassion for my fellow human, I've had an impacted ass-full of the 'homeless' here in CA. It's flat out of control and the panhandling has gotten really aggressive lately.
    It used to be you could just say "naw, I don't " and they'd move on. Anymore you nearly have to blow-up on these assholes (nigger and human alike) just to go about your day.

Our shit-for-brains govenor is still trying to sell the 'affordable housing' narrative but he's missed the mark by a mile. He knows it and still he persists.
    I've worked in drug rehab and recovery for some time now and will tell you we most certainly DO NOT have a housing problem, we have an enormous addiction and mental health problem.

With that in mind, you really have to consider who it is that you're dealing with when approached by a panhandler these days. Most are bat-shit unstable, high (or drunk) AF and entirely likely to go off on you. Be prepared.

18. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

No, we are not allowed to buy or carry any of that stuff. I could carry bear spray if I were in the North woods, but not in a city where the intention would be to use it on a person. There are no options for self-defense.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    While I certainly have compassion for my fellow human, I've had an impacted ass-full of the 'homeless' here in CA. It's flat out of control and the panhandling has gotten really aggressive lately.
    It used to be you could just say "naw, I don't " and they'd move on. Anymore you nearly have to blow-up on these assholes (nigger and human alike) just to go about your day.

Our shit-for-brains govenor is still trying to sell the 'affordable housing' narrative but he's missed the mark by a mile. He knows it and still he persists.
    I've worked in drug rehab and recovery for some time now and will tell you we most certainly DO NOT have a housing problem, we have an enormous addiction and mental health problem.

With that in mind, you really have to consider who it is that you're dealing with when approached by a panhandler these days. Most are bat-shit unstable, high (or drunk) AF and entirely likely to go off on you. Be prepared.
    This is exactly what I was saying basically, they are in the position they are in for a reason.

22. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    In the GNO area, the best thing to do has always been to walk past them and say, just as this is written, "I got nuthin' fawh yah."

When spoken properly with a local southern/coon ass accent, they will assume that you are from here and niggers are less likely to screw with you due to the likelihood of a Cajun ass beating. They can spot a tourist from a mile away and will harass you endlessly.
    When Bloomberg Bloomturd's lax policies emboldened NY niggers, they started panhandling around where I used to work in midtown. A man in a suit might have money to give (or be robbed of) and probably can't run very fast after a thieving nigger. One came close to axe me for a dolluh (and these days maybe literally axe a victim!), and I growled, then said, "Get away!" It did. This is where a decent war face helps.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

24. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ray cizzums View Post
    back in the nyc of the 1980's, we'd be driving around, and see the "squeegee men", bothering motorists at the next corner. They were nigger street bums, who would pretend to wash your windshield, then demand money. Telling them to gtf away from your car didn't always work, and they would scare some people into paying them. We would stop 100' short of the corner, and they'd come up the block, trying to beat each other to the car. Then we'd floor it past them. Sometimes, traffic permitting, we'd back away as they approached, then blow past them. Of course, we'd be dropping n-bombs all the while. Good times.
    HAHAHA!!!

26. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Good advice! Mrs. Tar Remover and I travel around your area every year. Thank you! I hate fuckin' niggers anywhere near me.....

28. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Correct. NEVER feed the feral apes. They just become more dependent and aggressive.

30. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I remember that in the 80s before I left New York and Connecticut. I was working as a cab driver in the Bronx area. Niggers with squeegees would streak the fuck out of your clean windshield in hopes of getting some crack money.
    One night I was going to a club with a good buddy of mine. We got off the Bronx Expressway and standing at the light.Some tar faced crackhead nigger started washing my buddies windshield against the man’s command.My friend got out and proceeded to show the squeegee ape some kick boxing moves.

32. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I was in Nig Orleans 8 munfs ago and due to the aftermath of the Covid there were way LESS people on the streets and even less niggers than on my previous visits to the city. They tried the TIRED old scam of saying "Hey big maing, uh lahks yo' boots!!" I would respond "thank you" then they would say "uh knows wheh you gotz dem" and I would reply "on my feet!!" And laugh when shitavious had a dejected look!! As I said it wasn't my first trip to Nog Orleans!!

34. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I was in Nig Orleans 8 munfs ago and due to the aftermath of the Covid there were way LESS people on the streets and even less niggers than on my previous visits to the city. They tried the TIRED old scam of saying "Hey big maing, uh lahks yo' boots!!" I would respond "thank you" then they would say "uh knows wheh you gotz dem" and I would reply "on my feet!!" And laugh when shitavious had a dejected look!! As I said it wasn't my first trip to Nog Orleans!!
    You shouldn't have even responded with that much. A few years back, a nigger tried this tired scam with a tourist who tried to argue the basics of the English language - something along the lines of the differences between the words got, have, purchased, etc... She then proceeded to inform the nigger that she made no "bet" with him and owed him nothing. The irate nigger broke a glass bottle (also illegal in the Quarter) and attacked her when her husband intervened. For his troubles, he was stabbed repeatedly in the chest and neck and died on scene. The wife could not even attend his funeral as she spent a couple of weeks recuperating from her extensive wounds.

Your only response should be "I got nothing for you" followed by "go head on" if needed in a more stern voice.

On a side note, download a police chatter mp3 to your phone so you can readily play it in situations like this. This trick is known to confuse niggers and make them think you might be the popo. This works surprisingly well. Try it out next time you are in public just to watch the nigger demeanor change.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

36. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You shouldn't have even responded with that much. A few years back, a nigger tried this tired scam with a tourist who tried to argue the basics of the English language - something along the lines of the differences between the words got, have, purchased, etc... She then proceeded to inform the nigger that she made no "bet" with him and owed him nothing. The irate nigger broke a glass bottle (also illegal in the Quarter) and attacked her when her husband intervened. For his troubles, he was stabbed repeatedly in the chest and neck and died on scene. The wife could not even attend his funeral as she spent a couple of weeks recuperating from her extensive wounds.

Your only response should be "I got nothing for you" followed by "go head on" if needed in a more stern voice.

On a side note, download a police chatter mp3 to your phone so you can readily play it in situations like this. This trick is known to confuse niggers and make them think you might be the popo. This works surprisingly well. Try it out next time you are in public just to watch the nigger demeanor change.
    I will!! Thanks Tweak!!

38. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast