Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Affleck is back with serial mudshark J-Ho?

I'm posting it here because even though he's not drilling oil, he'd willing with a notorious mudshark.

Not too long after Lopez, 51, and the former MLB pro, 45, split and called off their engagement, the superstar was spotted hanging out with Affleck in Los Angeles. The exes' alleged multiple reunions haven't been confined to just one state, however, as the two recently made headlines for their travels to Montana, further fueling speculation they're more than just friends.

An insider who is close to Lopez now claims Rodriguez is "shocked" Lopez has "moved on."
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...n-split-report

Every buck is "shocked" when its ho (especially a mudshark) "moved on." OJ, anyone?

I never understood why any humans find Ho-pez attractive, even if she didn't burn coal with one of the most disgusting niggers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gettyimages-51542998-2000.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	362.6 KB 
ID:	15203
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never, ever thought that mudshark J-Lo was attractive. Looks like a regular maid to me. It's an it because it consorted with niggers and I'm sure 1,%-ters. Very vulgar in dress and actions (but I've been called a Puritan though). I can't believe how far it got in it's career, and I always wish it ill, like most in overrated Hollywood and that industry. Filthy skank. Affleck is another useless POS too. Having relations with a nigger lover is just like having relations with a nigger. That's why...you be careful who to muh-dikk.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    With all that money, you’d think the guy would have a little respect for his PP. but I guess he wants nigg-rod and Puffy daddy nigger’s left overs.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    With all that money, you’d think the guy would have a little respect for his PP. but I guess he wants nigg-rod and Puffy daddy nigger’s left overs.
    You have me thinking, if Lindsay Vonn's looks like a bad roast beef sandwich, what about this one?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    You have me thinking, if Lindsay Vonn's looks like a bad roast beef sandwich, what about this one?
    What's lower than roast beef? Coarse, with black pepper bits, dark cotto salami with mustard ooze.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As for J-ho:

Has been with nigger Drake, part nigger (=full nigger) A-Rod, and 100% African Piddy or whatever current name it goes by these days. That's what we know of. I can't stand that bitch.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought she was very cute in "Selena" but it was all downhill after that. Does she really think that competing with 'Hookers on the Point' in her choice of wardrobe as she canoodles with pitch-black, ugly nigger bucks is classy? At least those hookers are dressed that way for business. What a slag.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The face of the STD of the month club.
    https://imgur.com/g3u2gkk < That's the .gif of the nigger electrocuting itself that I had on the original site years ago.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I never, ever thought that mudshark J-Lo was attractive. Looks like a regular maid to me. It's an it because it consorted with niggers and I'm sure 1,%-ters. Very vulgar in dress and actions (but I've been called a Puritan though). I can't believe how far it got in it's career, and I always wish it ill, like most in overrated Hollywood and that industry. Filthy skank. Affleck is another useless POS too. Having relations with a nigger lover is just like having relations with a nigger. That's why...you be careful who to muh-dikk.
    And affleck is a LIBTARD to boot!! Fuck that beta cuck soy boy!!

13. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sandman View Post
    A blown out taco?

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    News Item: Ben Affleck is back together with Jennifer Lopez.
    Related News Item: Zovirex stock just went, way, way up.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

16. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I sort of thought J-lo was kind of hot back in the early 2000's but I was just a dumb kid back then. Never was I fully aware that she slept with niggers and I'm glad I don't think she's hot now because now with learning that she had slept with many niggers, I can give a fuck less about J-Ho.

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck J-Spic
    Help control the criminal population. Please spay or neuter your nigger