Close

Likes Likes:  13

Thread: self checkout

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

self checkout

I think just two words and you can guess the rest of the story: self checkout. You guessed it. You can go home and sleep now. Done.

I was at a local big box store which will remain unnamed. It does not matter anyway because it applies to any self-checkout line where niggers are present.

About every few weeks to a month, I go to this store. A while ago, I noticed that the self-checkout had extra clerks. Usually, there is just one, but it increased to two and when it is busy, it goes up to three. Then, this week, I noticed that the hand scanners were gone. I spoke to one of the guys there and I laughed it off. I said the hand scanners got "Coved" ( COVID ). He said, no, people are forgetting to scan stuff.

I see. "People" are uhhh..."forgetting" to scan stuff.

Some places simply did away with self-checkouts.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think he meant nigglecting to scan stuff.

Lately They've been taking a sharpie to the bar codes and taping a barcode to the inside of their hands so the scanner will read the wrong code. Voila! A ten dollar steak is now a fifty cent can of beans. The scanner beeps, the transaction is completed, the barcode removed from the palm and thrown away. They will even match the weight of the can to the weight of the steak to throw the bag scales off.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    They will even match the weight of the can to the weight of the steak to throw the bag scales off.
    I was wondering how they'd get away with the scanners expecting a certain weight. They'll probably start chimping out as a cover, so the store worker gives up and lets them do it, or a nigger store worker overrides for them. Then there are honest guys like me, when I have just a couple of items and use self-checkout instead of waiting 10 minutes in line. Half the time the scanner doesn't recognize that, yeah, I did put the item in the bag.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

I think he meant nigglecting to scan stuff.

Lately They've been taking a sharpie to the bar codes and taping a barcode to the inside of their hands so the scanner will read the wrong code. Voila! A ten dollar steak is now a fifty cent can of beans. The scanner beeps, the transaction is completed, the barcode removed from the palm and thrown away. They will even match the weight of the can to the weight of the steak to throw the bag scales off.

I guess I burn up my brain cells thinking about more productive things... leave it to a nigger to think of a clever way to steal shit, causing price increases for honest humans.

Fucking niggers!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I use cash, so no self checkout for me. I can't understand how 50,000 square foot stores have one cashier, while several useless employees stand around, looking at customers wait 20 minutes to check out. Fucking sick of it.

7. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are maestros at developing new ways to steal.........

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    We were standing on line this morning at the grocery store when the cashiers changed. Oh dear God, I thought, it's that niggersow. We hadn't seen it in a long time and I thought maybe it finally got fired, or quit so it could go on pandemic-boosted unemployment. I hate nigger cashiers, but especially this one, because it always paws every last square millimeter of everything. "Whachoo gittin? Dat a good deal!"

I said to Mrs. S, no, and went over a few aisles to self-checkout. Maybe it took longer, but we didn't have to deal with a nigger.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.