Close

Likes Likes:  0
Reply to Thread
    Full clip
    Chimpout Guest

Nigger 'Social message' movies...

Which one do you love to HATE the most?
    Mine is 'Guess who's coming to dinner' mainly because of what it started recalling that around the time of its release SCOTUS made marriage between animals and humans legal.
    I can't recall the other one I despise but it was about two escapees who were wrist chained together one being a human played I think by Tony Curtis but I can't remember the Niggers name - not that it matters. The one I LOVE (or at least best ever scene) is Mister Ames (Vic Morrow) in 'Roots' trying to help a nigger recall his name other than his 'Jungle' one.
    (Vic should have got an Oscar for his 'Cracking' performance)

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it was Tony Curtis and Sidney Poitier, or, just a nigger - The Defiant Ones. Same spook in the first movie you mentioned.

When niggers were lower than dogs, those were the days.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You mean Sidney Car porter yay?

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

Full clip
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I think it was Tony Curtis and Sidney Poitier, or, just a nigger - The Defiant Ones. Same spook in the first movie you mentioned.

When niggers were lower than dogs, those were the days.
    OK - different movies selling the same 'message' (ie they really ARE like us) via the same spook who last time I looked was still hi-jacking oxygen.
    I guess coconuts and fruits (Bahamas) and gettin' dem white wimmenz (Shimkus) only because of YT's (Hollywood) money kept him goin' much longer than most 'Celebrity' Niggers but at least its 'Muh-Dikken' days would have long gone......

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    When Dey Seez Uz...is another popular nigga-flick. It's about stirring up rage against whitey's "supremacy".

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Full clip View Post
    Which one do you love to HATE the most?
    Mine is 'Guess who's coming to dinner' mainly because of what it started recalling that around the time of its release SCOTUS made marriage between animals and humans legal.
    I can't recall the other one I despise but it was about two escapees who were wrist chained together one being a human played I think by Tony Curtis but I can't remember the Niggers name - not that it matters. The one I LOVE (or at least best ever scene) is Mister Ames (Vic Morrow) in 'Roots' trying to help a nigger recall his name other than his 'Jungle' one.
    (Vic should have got an Oscar for his 'Cracking' performance)
    I agree with you there!!