Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Finally made an account

So I’ve hated coons for quite a while now. After a while I discovered Chimpout and decided to make an account. I’ve had nothing but bad or at the best, neutral experiences with niggers. First time I saw a coon was back in high school some time around 2013. The fucking ape pissed himself in class THREE TIMES in one month. Guess it was even more retarded than the standard negro.

2. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Monkey Boy, glad you've made it to chimpout. I recall the times I was hesitant on wanting to join chimpout until the death of curious george floyd. That was the last straw that promted me to make an account after. All this hysteria, nigger coddling bullshit in the media and pretty much everywhere got on my last nerves so this is a perfect place to vent. All my friends are liberals so I deleted the facespook account and joining twitter was a big no no as it is a cesspool of niggers, trannies and everything in between that reeks of filth. Speaking of nigger encounters, mine were bad as well. In high school there were these two niggers who bullied me almost daily for no reason at all then to annoy me like niggers usually do. If that wasn't bad enough, when I had a rough time financially, I was tossed to the worst elementary school imaginable in the south side of chicago. A vast sea of niggers in a run down neighborhood, every morning I had to ride the school bus with nigger music on, same applies to when I went back home. It was the absolute worst and I try to repress those memories as much as I can. Even before I was born, a fucking nigger tried to kill my poor mother even though she was pregnant and I was about to be born. Niggers are the WORST type of species ever and I hate them with every fiber of my body. NOTHING good ever comes out of them and I hope they all get what's coming to them, every single one. Anyway, do forgive me for rambling on, just wanted to share my bad experiences I had with niggers with somebody who won't start coddling them the moment I say anything negative about them.

4. Likes N/A, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome aboard, Monkey Boy! You are among human friends now so feel free to let it rip.

I have to ask, how the hell did you manage to make it all the way to HS with no niggers?

Consider yourself lucky.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Boy View Post
    So I’ve hated coons for quite a while now. After a while I discovered Chimpout and decided to make an account. I’ve had nothing but bad or at the best, neutral experiences with niggers. First time I saw a coon was back in high school some time around 2013. The fucking ape pissed himself in class THREE TIMES in one month. Guess it was even more retarded than the standard negro.
    Welcome!!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey...monkey boy! Come he'ah monkey boy!

A very warm welcome to Chimpout, monkeyboy!

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site, glad to have you!
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the club from the "Coon Club" Monkey Boy!

I feel for you because you are young. If I were your age and had to put up with the monkeyshines going on in America today, I would have died from a stroke 20 years ago!

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome...the only boys here are niggers! Glad to have you join us.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Guess I missed you on the first go'round, MB, but I for one, am glad you're here.

Now start bashing niggers already, would 'ya...?
    Last edited by Midder Peenud Hayed; 06-30-2021 at 07:06 PM.

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Boy View Post
    Welcome!!

20. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well it's about time, Monkey Boy! Now let's grab a club and bash the fuck out of some stupid niggers!