Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Teenaper arguing with its fambly because it says it'll be a YouTube star

A 16-year-old boy is arguing with his big sister over his future aspirations.

He asked Reddit’s “Am I the A******” forum for help managing the situation. The teenager is a YouTuber who streams video games and does music tutorials. When his older sister found out she dismissed it as just his hobby. He told her off, but the fight made her upset. Now he isn’t sure what to do.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/teenager-...181048301.html

I (16M) am a YouTuber. I'm not huge, but I do truly love it. I stream video games as I play them and occasionally do music tutorials and I think it's really fun, and am making a small amount of revenue from the ads.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/AmItheAssho..._i_do_with_my/

Of course the nigger doesn't give a link to its page where we can verify views, meaning it's lying. It would have to have millions of views on its page to make any significant money. So how much is it really making, is it enough to buy watermelon drank and Skittles every Friday night?

When I was a teacher for a year, I had a student (white) who once bragged his grades didn't matter, because he was going to become a YouTube millionaire. I showed him the numbers he'd need to make just $50K a year. What do you say when the kid shrugs and says he'll make "way more than that"? And then what about a delusional nigger that's 1 million times more likely to become a drug dealer?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The whole concept behind making revenue off of 'media influencing' is making people click on those links. It's pretty dumb, actually. But clickbaiting is what they do. Maybe this nig should just go serve latte's at starbucks or maybe flip burgers at In'N'Out. Those are legit revenue streams. Am I right?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post