Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

San Fransicko she boon mayor to take $3.75 million from police funding and give it to nigger 'businesses'

SF Mayor to Redirect $3.75 Million from Police to Black Businesses

Why is this nigger named 'London?' Don't niggers scream 'cultural appropriation' every five minutes? I know London is hardly white anymore, but white people did found it, no matter what today's cultural marxist historians might argue. But, I do get the 'breed' part. Niggers do breed like cockroaches.

he mayor of San Francisco announced that $3.75 million will be redirected from the city’s police budget and sheriff’s office to organizations supporting black small businesses.

Mayor London Breed issued a statement about the city’s Dream Keeper Initiative that will fund 17 “nonprofits that serve the black community.” The Initiative announced last year will reinvest $120 million from law enforcement budgets into the San Francisco’s black community.

“Across this country, and in our city, we’ve seen how the black community’s economic growth and prosperity has historically been disrupted and marginalized,” Breed said in the statement. “We have invested our resources in a way that lifts up and supports African American small business owners, entrepreneurs, and the entire community.”
    https://amgreatness.com/2021/05/09/s...ck-businesses/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    last year the same nigger hoe decided to give nigger hoe mammies an extra 1K a month to crap out more nigglets and turdlers. The fruits in SF are just pathetic the way they cave into nigger whores like her
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.