Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggeress left me a voicemail even though my greeting clearly states my number

For privacy reasons I use the automatic "You have reached" greeting. Isn't it just like a nigger to leave a voicemail anyway? I could barely understand that Shaniqua, something about it being on a parking level. It'll eventually get in contact with the other nigger, then think some racist YT didn't bother to tell it that it had the wrong number. I don't even call or text back white people to tell them. I get so many wrong numbers on top of scams, so if you call me by mistake and don't realize it, when the number is right there on your phone, I'm not going out of my way to tell you.

This was a funny thought: what if Shaniqua was calling another nigger to meet after a crime, maybe as a getaway driver. Then as the police arrested it while it stood around waiting, it would really chimp out about a racist not calling it back. Probably not the case here because the niggeress seemed calm, but it's a nice dream.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

2. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thankfully I can only remember getting 2 "wrong number" voice-mails from spooks. (Or burnt matches... I like that one)!

Both rambled on in Bix Nood about something... the only thing it was good for was playing in the break room at work until I deleted it.

If you aren't in my phonebook, or my half assed caller ID didn't identify the caller, I swipe the "Please text me" option and wait to see if I receive a text.

80% of the time I immediately get a return text indicating I have texted a land line, followed by a voice-mail a minute later left by a robot or a retard.

19% of the time they just hang up and leave me alone, and 1% of the time I receive a text from someone I wished I had answered the call, but they understand when I tell them if you're not in my phonebook, I don't pick up.

N.A.A.C.P.
    = Niggers Are Always Causing Problems
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Carrying Pistols
    N.A.A.C.P. = Niggers Are Always Copping Pleas

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Voicemails beez all rayciss an sheet.....

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post